Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Faith-and-Hope thanx for asking it seems you much the same as I knackered though for different reasons. For me in part tech learning and keeping up with such a phenomenal flow on & responses from forum community whilst I personally crashing.

Must be heartache to separate from family younguns, takes strength also, I wrap you in a gentle hug of nurturing snuggles 🐻🚺🐻 Rest well

If the kids all want to go, then I will go @Zoe7.  There is no use pulling against them.  We have to hold together.  The plans have been simplified to something doable, and I’m just treading water outside the course I am doing anyway ..... we all are ..... so I might as well go and see and do something along with the kids.  We will have space in the packing for att materials, so I will try to just think of it as an art excursion ..... deal with it that way.

Thank you @Sturgeon .... I really appreciate it.

if there are too many forum responses for you, just answer the ones you feel up to.  It’s okay ....

That is a good way to deal with it @Faith-and-Hope but still will be a big thing for you all. It is such a short turn around and you will have very little down time. I know there is the added pressure of having MIL there too so it really won't be much of a holiday for you. You certainly have my support in whatever you all choose to do and I get that you want to be there to support your kids - especially as D2 will want to go if the other kids are too and that means you definitely have to go. It is just one more thing you need to deal with and get through Hon and it certainly would be easier for everyone if this trip was not happening but I know you will find the positives out of it to support everyone as you always do 💜💙💚🧡💛

Hi @Sturgeon Nice to see you here again. Here for you too Smiley Very Happy

hi @Faith-and-Hope  @Sturgeon  @Zoe7 

Sorry to read things are hectic for you @Faith-and-Hope . That's awesome that you're studying art, it can be so demanding, and you have time for your family and kids too. Hope you get a bit of peace tonight 

Thank you @BryanaCamp 

Heading to bed @Faith-and-Hope  @BryanaCamp  @Sturgeon A few tears tonight - think a lot is coming out for me at the moment - just as you have suggested it probably would be doing F&H. Sorry I need to leave you all tonight but I also know you will understand. Need some time on my own and hopefully sleep soon.

Hope you all have an okay evening. Will catch you all after work tomorrow. Goodnight Heart

Hugs n hugs @Zoe7 .... 💚💚💚💐💕

Morning @Zoe7 ....

I woke up three times this morning from atpund7:00am and managed to doze off again while looking up my notifications ..... have kept waking up again with my phone in my hand.

I expect I have missed you before work this morning, so here is a 💚💐🌷 for when. you take a break.

I have a backlog of Photoshop homework, but managed to do a couple of the tasks last night, one with baby dragon support ..... so I am feeling better about that now.  I have some time set aside this morning to try to catch up on at least the first two workshop’s homework tasks.  Workshop three is pretty heavy going.  It challenged D3, but I am fairly confident I can work my way through it, and I have next week too.  Getting on top of the backlog will help.

I am behind in other visual diary tasks too.  We had a wobbly start to the year, so hopefully I can smooth it all out over the next ten days and start the following week on track.  It’s not due in until the end of the semester,but these are the things that can quickly get away from you, and pile up at the other end.

I did get your message in a break today and it was wonderful to get - just what I needed today @Faith-and-Hope It has been a long day again - Thursdays are usually like that as I have a lot of classes. The day ended really well though as one class was swapped for another and we did some of the wire shaping for the native animals. We are starting with an echidna then a wallaby. Tomorrow the kids can start with covering it with newspaper so that it will fun. I had 4 boys helping today - they were a loud but funny group and loved using the wire and tools. They made me smile which was great too.

I can imagine you are still trying to play catch-up from the beginning of the term - it was not an ideal start for you with everything you had to get organised for D2 especially. I have no doubt you will catch up though - just put in a little time each night you are able to and you will get there. It is no fun knowing you are behind with these things but if anyone can do it you can Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance