Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

No counsellor today @Former-Member .... she is away at the moment.  Out and about with D2 instead, seeing to her bits and pieces so they don't get left behind.

Good for you, feeding the stray and I think Quinn is a gorgeous name 🙂. They will be your friend in no time ......

Glad hubby will be out for a while and you get some brain space instead of brain drain ...... hugz n more hugz ❣️

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Sans911 @Snowie @Pepsimax @greenpea @eth @Adge and others following along...

I have not long returned home after having 15 minutes earlier to feed my babies and get changed to go to dinner. Needing to get some things done now for tomorrow but would rather head straight to bed. My back is very sore tonight after sitting for so long on a very uncomfortable chair. The company tonight was lovely and I am glad I went. It was great to see my old friend for her birthday Smiley Very Happy

The next few days are going to be just as busy so not sure when I can check in again. Very limited time to read anything at the moment but I will try to catch up with everyone individually when I can. Definitely thinking of everyone though and sending my love and hugs to all. 

Beautiful images @Faith-and-Hope and @Former-Member Heart Sending you both an extra squishy hug Heart

Hey @Zoe7 ..... you are sounding tired, sore, but having had a great time catching up with your friend, and managing things regardless ..... so proud of you Hon ..... you're doing it ❣️

My phone ran out of battery at an inopportune moment, so I may have missed you now in real time.  I hope you sleep well and tomorrow comes together well for you.

Hugs ..... 💜🦋💕

@Faith-and-Hope As I was not home until late I am still waiting for meds to kick in. As tired as I am I still have a couple of things to finish off. Have to try to get to work early again tomorrow as I left some things unfinished this afternoon.

I put up the dreamcatcher poster today and then realised I had a word spelt wrong - missed out a whole letter Smiley Sad I found another poster this afternoon so I will have to re-do it all again. ...now that is tiredness for you hey!

We have our parent information sessions next week so even more to get done now. A lot to do this week and then on the weekend again but looking forward to the end of next week when I can hopefully breath a bit easier.

How are you sweetheart?

Tired here as well @Zoe7, with work still to fisnish here tonight for an in-class presentation tomorrow, but I am enjoying the prep, so that is a plus.

Still getting boxes ticked towards "other stuff" too, which feels a little better at least .....

So sorry there was a typo in the poster ..... so you really have to repeat it all, or could you just add letters over the top of what is there, perhaps with double-sided tape to make the words stand proud from the poster itself ?  That would just mean re-doing the lettering, not the whole thing ?

Yeah thought about that @Faith-and-Hope and if the poster was white I could have done it but it is a very light shade of grey ....and I am a perfectionist lol ...so will re-do it all. On the positive side I can trace over the ones I have alresdy done to make it esier than drawing them all again so it won't take me as long. I'll wait until the weekend and do it when I need a break from other work - I like doing the lettering - it is quite mindful so maybe will even give me a little downtime on the weekend.

So pleased you are enjoying your prep tonight - you get the same feeling I do from developing something from scratch. Even though all the posters, labels, etc. have taken time I have enjoyed the process ...and I will have them forever now too 👍

Great also that you have ticked some more 'other stuff' off too - I look forward with you to the day this is all done and you can breath also. Right beside you with all that even when I am not able to be here Heart🌹😘

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

I'm ok- a bit sore from my surgery though

One busy lady! Sending well wishes
and cheers. Bimby2.

@Zoe7 hey darling, take care.

Hey @oceangirl 👋💕 .... good to see you.  I am glad to hear you are recovering gently.  How are you feeling about the results ?  Is it too soon to feel the difference while to surgery site is still healing ?  Hugs to you ❣️

Hi @Zoe7 .... I ended up staying up way late .... made the mistake of trying to squeeze in one more page of visual diary work before bed, which became a dozen or so ..,. But it's needed in-class today anyway, so it's all good .... and I have slept in enough that I managed around 6 hours of sleep.

Thinking of you with another busy-busy day ahead, and wishing you the fortitude you need.

C0E0C7B5-AF56-4E2C-B80B-83EC5286E12B.jpeg

@Former-Member ..... rainy cupola here ..... and for anyone else around.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance