Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Can't see her yet @Faith-and-Hope ....

Awww @Faith-and-Hope she is gorgeous.

She will love cuddles with you and your dragons!

It must be taking it's time crossing Bass Strait @Faith-and-Hope ...maybe it's on the Spirit rather than a plane Smiley Frustrated

awww what a sweetheart @Faith-and-Hope She has similar face markings as Cat Smiley Very Happy How old is she?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing @Faith-and-Hope  she looks so sweet. 😄💓

Just over a year @Zoe7 😏

There is something about tabbies that draw me to them, something familiar ....

Thanks @Pepsimax @Zoe7 @Pepsimax @Former-Member .... 😊

She really is a cutie @Faith-and-Hope and I am so very happy for you. Not only have you got something you desperately wanted for so much of your life but it seems you already have a wonderful connection. I cannot wait to hear all the updates on how she is settling in and fulfilling that hole in your life - cou;d not be happier if she was my own cat ....totally overjoyed with happiness for you Hon Heart

Thanks so much @Zoe7 ❤️

She is only in my room at the moment.  She started under the bed, of course, but has progressively explored the whole room, and even found her litter tray in the bathroom.  Now she is sitting around purring loudly, or rubbing herself on all the furniture .....

I bet by this evening she will be snuggled in with you on the bed Hon - fur babies have that magical way to know when they are home and loved and you have so much of that love to give. Nelly is one lucky putty tat @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance