Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Agreed @Appleblossom

I believe it's important to respect where this country has come from and what it used to be. That's all I have to say. This isn't the forum for political discussion.

@Faith-and-Hope Just got back from hospital - I am okay but need rest. Wanted to check in with you though and hope you are okay after your email wars today. Will touch base with you tomorrow Heart

@Zoe7 - are you ok? What happened?

I hope you are okay @Zoe7  .... 😳

I am concerned about you @Zoe7, but hoping that whatever took you to hospital was just a result of not resting enough, and that rest will restore you.

❤️🦋

@Zoe7  💛💛💛

@Zoe7
Hey my friend..
What happened are you okay??

@Zoe7 ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

I hope you're okay?   I've been reading about your cleaning and preparation for starting in the new school, I am in your corner.

Love Angels333 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7  However did you end up at the hospital? I havent read anything anywhere to indicate what may have been wrong. But not being around for the past week .. I may have missed something. 

Two big reasons I felt the need to log in here this morning. 

Firstly to check on you dear @Zoe7 . Are you okay? If you are comfortable in sharing what happened, Id like to hear. Please make sure you do as youve been told at the hospital ... REST 💤 and remember to keep hydrated 💧

Secondly to give a very warm welcome to our returning @Faith-and-Hope . So good to know you are back. I have read all about whats been happening with the WH. You have my understanding and sympathy in dealing with all thats involved.

Hi @Maggie @Sans911 @Shaz51 and others. I will try to catch up with everyone in coming days.

Still no NBN here .. its a week now. And thats after being out for 5 days before that. Its been contributing to my feelings of isolation and not being heard. May sound minor to some, but it feels major to me.

Sherry 💕

Soooo good to see you @Former-Member, and I figured you would understand.  I hear the feelings of isolation .... the forums have been my lifeline often, just having that connectivity.

I am looking for the butterfly ghat frequents here, hoping @Zoe7 is sleeping and recovering ..... ❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance