Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

So happy that you have done all your work and hopefully it is all handed in now too @Faith-and-Hope That is a massive achievement with everything else going on in your life so you should be super proud of yourself ...I am super proud of you Heart

No news from HR yet but did speak to the Principal of the prospective new school. I actually taught with her years ago at my previous school and had a lot of time for her so really hoping this comes through. It is one of the harder schools to get a placement at though - much like the one I am at now - so I also will not be surprised if it does not eventuate - everything crossed that it does - just have to wait now.

@Sans911 @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Former-Member @greenpea @Maggie @Teej @outlander @BlueBay @Flying_Hams @Adge @Gazza75 @Meowmy @Angels333 @Appleblossom @Snowie @Scarecrowe @eth and anyone I have missed...

Still struglling to be here - needing to protect myself from anything triggering and/or upsetting but do think about you all everyday. Still can't read or respond to posts but do read when tagged. Please understand my need to be distant right now and as heartbreaking that also is for me it is also what I need to do. Love and hugs to you all Heart

@Zoe7 hope things work out for you. Take care.

@Faith-and-Hope, I knew you could do it my awesome friend HeartHeart

Hugs @Zoe7 Heart

hello and hugs to @Meowmy , @Sans911 , @Molliex Heart

@Zoe7  💙💙💙

Hey @Zoe7
You gotta do what you gotta do hey my friend.
Keep taking care of you

@Zoe7 Thank you for tagging the pea it means alot to me that you think of pea when you are feeling so poorly. Even if pea forgets to tag you on her good morning wishes know she is thinking of you it is just that she is an old pea and cannot remember everyone. I love you Zoe7. Take care love peaxxx

hope your day is bright and sunnyhope your day is bright and sunny

Take care of yourself @Zoe7 its great to see you when you feel ok to be here. I hope you hear back from HR soon ❤❤

Thinking of you too @Faith-and-Hope ❤❤
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah, @Zoe7 , what Outlander Greenpea and the others said. You're enough just as you are...  stay strong 🌷💜

Special hi to you @Faith-and-Hope ,  @outlander   @Flying_Hams   @Former-Member  .. @... 

Hi everyone 👋💕

Really late here .... but I want to do a check-in anyway.

We had some breakthroughs on the personal level tonight, that have provided greater transparency, and hopefully create some stability to move forward with in our situation.

@Zoe7  .... everything crossed for you Hon.

G’nught all ..... 💤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance