Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Zoe7  hope you can rest and getter better. It’s a horrible year for winter flu and colds. ❤️

Hey @Faith-and-Hope  hope you get better soon too. ❤️

Hi @Shaz51  thinking if you. ❤️

@Former-Member  hope you are staying to settle back st home. Been thinking of you. ❤️

Hi @oceangirl ❤️

I have had many kids going home sick over the last couple of weeks but thought I had avoided a cold myself @BlueBay Will rest up tonight and as much as I can tomorrow and hope it doesn't take hold. Hugs to you Hon Heart

Thanks @BlueBay ❤️

Thinking of you too my sister @BlueBay  xoxo 

How are you going @oceangirl  ?

Hey @Faith-and-Hope This cold has taken hold Smiley Sad I don't like my chances of doing anything today because I can barely move this morning. Have my snuggle buddy and the doona on the couch with me and some tv shows recorded to watch in between sleeps. I don't think at this stage I will be able to go to work tomorrow either but I will make that decision later today.

I hope you are getting things done and still enjoying the work you have been doing for uni. How are you feeling? Still just have the occasional cough and sniffles?

Hi @Zoe7 👋 🍋🐝🍵❣️

Sorry to hear you are unwell with the cold.  Snuggle up and get better quickly ....

I had some coughing, sneezing and sinus block this morning but it has cleared.  Might be part of this allergy to this city .....

Working hard on my assignment.  I wasn’t happy with part of it and have redone that section, which isn’t great timewise, but it’s a much better work this way, and I am hoping will speed things up for the rest of it.

I love those emojis @Faith-and-Hope Made me smile Smiley Tongue

Good to hear you feel better about the changes you have made to your work - timewise I am sure you will get back on top it - we often feel that little bit more inspired when we are happy with what we have produced. 

Hope the cough and sniffles pass for you too - very well could be allergy related if it has been going on for a couple of weeks.

Had a sleep and feeling much the same - actually think it is getting worse so tomorrow is looking more and more doubtful. Will give it another couple of hours and then make that decision - don't want to leave it too long so they can get cover for the day. Will have to go in no matter what after school tomorrow to feed the hermit crabs and give them enough water for the weekend. I haven't shown the kids what to do but it will only take a few minutes so I can manage that.

Hey @Faith-and-Hope I made the call early to not go to work tomorrow. Been feeling worse as the day has progressed so called the Principal and left a message. He sent back a really nice text message Smiley Very Happy Now I have 3 more days to get better as well as do all the things I need to do for next week. It is actually a weight off my shoulders as I could not see how I was going to get it all done now that I am unwell also. Can actually rest now and not have to worry about anything for a couple of days.

Hope you are getting things done today Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance