Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hugs and hugs @Faith-and-Hope 💗💗💗

💜🌷 Thanks @Sans911 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dearest @Zoe7 

I'm just letting you know that I'm thinking of you. You've been very quiet since yesterday, and that concerns me. I think I know the reason/s, though I could be wrong.

I do want you to know that I consider you to be one of the kindest, most caring and considerate persons imaginable. You're one of a kind ... very special. 

Have confidence in yourself, and try not to take any criticisms to heart. Many of us, when we are feeling vulnerable, can be very sensitive to perceived 'slights'. I know it was never intended that way. So please be assured that you said nothing wrong.

Maybe I'm wrong about all this ... and I really hope I am. But I suspect you could be needlessly beating yourself up over something which there was no fault involved.

Please be okay. 💕

Sherry

thinking of you too @Zoe7 Heart

D6DACA4B-144D-412F-8821-3FCB841E6709.jpeg

💚💐 @Zoe7 .....

Former-Member
Not applicable

For you Zoe7, (not tagging) next time you come on here.  Thinking of you always.  Be strong.  Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

Sherry 

Image result for lift you up on a butterflys wings

AE40EF3F-9706-4B05-BE0B-504B1CECABCE.jpeg

0EA5279D-6C02-408F-A065-CA36498D923E.jpeg

81ED4330-ADAD-4BE3-A661-359C993EC3D4.jpeg

ACDA6C43-D48B-41B3-8715-A80878B5E2E7.jpeg

75AF3FBE-57A2-4336-BB89-ADBA10FE948D.jpeg

💚🦋💕

Stayed up late and nailed the Photoshop task .... 👍 .... did I say late ?  It was very late.  

Didnt sleep in cos I live with a sleepless dragon :face_with_rolling_eyes: ..... but took myself to the coffee shop and nailed my next big essay ..... 👍

Next was nails.  I have nailed my nails for another two weeks, just before they were ready to start falling off ..... 💅

Next I have pulled together all my visual diaries to see which one is furthest behind.   See how I go with that until I face-plant ..... but I have heard rumblings about a family movie ..... if the baby dragons don’t face-plant first.

Hope everyone else is managing their day ..... perhaps snuggled up with fur-babies and a game on tv.

Hugs to all who need them .....

💕💕💕

2D75854F-7A9B-4CEA-BD10-DCFD23D903EF.jpeg

🐾

You are always with me Hon and that is holding me up more than words can say right now 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance