Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Enjoy your evening Hon. I'll look out for you later @Faith-and-Hope 💕🌹

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Zoe7  ... not sure if you were watching the BBL final or not ... but the Renegades somehow managed to conjure up a most unexpected win.  They were down and out, with the Stars seemingly cruising to an easy win ... then out of the blue the Renegades completely turned it around.  They won by 13 runs in the end.  I was very happy!!!!!  Expect you were too.

Sherry 😊 🏏

I thought the Stars had it in the bag so started cooking dinner @Former-Member  - had to put that on hold when the wickets started to tumble so I could watch the end of the game. I was very happy that the Renegades won 🎉🤸‍♀️🏏

@Faith-and-Hope  I need to head off to bed Hon. Will probably not be on here until tomorrow after work but will be able to check messages during the day. Hope you have a great day at uni and Visual and S2 make it there okay too. Goodnight my angel Heart

Thank you @Zoe7 , and goodnight Sweetheart.  Sleep well 💚💤

A quick fly by to wish you goodluck for your day at uni @Faith-and-Hope Hope it is a day filled with light and happiness. Will catch you after work - need to get ready myself now.

💜💙💚🧡💛💐🌷🌸🌺🌹

Hope you have a good day too @Zoe7 💚💐

Hi to @Former-Member @BlueBay @Shaz51  and anyone else around .....

Hope the op went well @oceangirl and you’re on the mend ❤️

good morning @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @BlueBay , @oceangirl  HeartHeart

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Former-Member 

Had a good day today but will write about it a bit more later. Hope you have all had an okay day. Just got home and will catch up with you all as I fly around the forum Smiley Very Happy

Hey Hon. Just about to get ready to head to bed. Need to sleep early as I need to be up early for psych appointment. Will try to catch you in the morning but that will depend on how well I sleep and if I am up early enough. I will check my messages when I can - probably in my break at DBT but will be later in the afternoon when I can post if I don't have time in the morning. Will of course be thinking about you @Faith-and-Hope  so if I don't get back to you in the morning I hope you have gotten through your busy day and have an awesome day tomorrow. Love ya Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance