Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

ohhhh that is good news @Appleblossom HeartHeart

Just wrote a lot about work on Am Not Coping and I am sure you will read that there so won't double up here @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

I am both scared and excited about moving schools - there seems to be a lot of waiting that I will have to do and therefore I won't know until next year where I will be - the waiting part is hard but there is nothing I can do about it.

Toby and Cat are doing well - Toby was a jumpy boy when I came home and wanted lots of cuddles - so of course I gave them to him. Cat just wanted her dinner as it was past her dinner time - that is the great thing about cats - they eat first and then affection comes afterwards Cat Tongue

I haven't booked for dinner Wednesday night yet but will do that when I finish writing to you. Hopefully we can get into the restaurant I want to go to.

I have booked my car in next week for a service (only been 3 years lol) but with me moving schools I won't be able to take it to where I usually do which is right next to the school - so best to get it done now while I can.

I will be at work for a full day on Tuesday and that means I will be able to sit in on the end of year presentation assembly - will be nice to see some of the kids I have taught over the years being presented with their awards.

Okay - off to book this restaurant and to get dinner organised for myself. Hope you are all doing okay and the settling in has gone to plan. Missing you Hon Heart

Good morning @Zoe and hope your day
has gone well, Take care good friend and all the best. Bimby2

Thanks @Bimby2 Lovely to see you around the forum a bit lately. Hope your day has been a good one too Smiley Very Happy

Have booked dinner for Wednesday night and rang my family to inform them of the time @Faith-and-Hope My sister is going to pick me up and we are all going to go together as parking is not easy in that part of the city at that time of night. I will cope as long as everyone behaves themselves and there are no disagreements. It has been a lot better on that front of late so I don't expect any hassles ...and I certainly am in a better frame of mind to tell them if they are getting even close to that stage. Hopefully it will be a nice night and I am not working until the afternoon on Thursday so I will have the morning to get things organised if I haven't been able to do it all tomorrow. Wednesday is going to be a very lng day with DBT and all my appointments so I am hoping I can have a quick nap in the afternoon before I go out for dinner - it is supposed to be quite warm (late 20s) so I might even take a quick trip to the beach with Toby for the fresh air and a paddle ...see how the psych appointment goes first.

I will be heading off forum soon so wanted to update you and send you my love and huge hugs first Heart

Have been to the pool @Faith-and-Hope but it was suoer busy today. I did some of my exercises but sent most of the time floating around and chatting to the physio and one other person there. It was nice to catch up with them before I finished up for the year. I won't be back this year as I am working next week on Tues and Thurs and won't be able to get to the pool. The physio is having a baby as well so she finishes up next week also. She has been really great to get to know and a really lovely person so it will be strange not having her around. They are also talking about closing the pool longer into most of January as it needs to be resealed - they have to drain the pool and then reseal it before it can be filled again. It will mean I don't have a pool to go to in the holidays unless I travel some distance away to a larger pool - I am not sure I will do that so it might be a up to 2 months before I am back in the pool ....sad Smiley Sad

I came home to a box that once house savoury shapes on the living room floor - yep mummy left out the biscuits and Toby helped himself to a snack - I can't blame him as it was my fault for leaving them where he could get them Smiley Frustrated Smiley Surprised

It is a beautiful day here today but I need to spend some time doing the planning for Thurs and Friday so I won't be able to be outside much. There is nothing that can't wait apart from getting some washing on and pegged out as we are expecting rain later in the week.

I am going to have an early dinner tonight if I can get the planning underway so I can relax a bit more tonight and then get to sleep early. My GP appointment is at 8.30am before DBT then pdoc at 1pm and psych at 2.30 - so a very long day. If I get home quickly I will take Toby to the beach as it is supposed to be quite warm tomorrow - then I will come home, get changed and head out for dinner with the family. So no time for planning (or anything else) tomorrow but will be good to be busy. I don't start until late in the morning on Thursday so I will have a little time to pull everything together for the class I will be taking and then can finalise things for the Friday class when I get home. So much to do really this week but getting organised today is a must.

I hope it is not too cold for you over in your neck of the woods and you are finding some enjoyment in your days. Very much missing you with a special day coming up tomorrow for me but will be thinking of you. My necklace has become a permanent fixture around my neck so you are always with me. 🌹💕

A little love coming your way Hon. Thought you might like this one @Faith-and-Hope Heart

image 0

Hi Hon. Had a pretty good day so far despite having DBT and all my appointments. I am a bit tired but there is still a lot to get done both before and after dinner. I am going to enjoy the dinner while I am there though and then tackle the planning when I get home. I have an idea of what I will do just need to find the resources to pull it all together.

Will write more to you later but have to get ready to leave soon. 

Love and hugs to you @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Hi @Faith-and-Hope I am up and kind of about - very tired and a bit worried about if I can get through the day. I am organised for the lessons so that is good but my eyes look like they are still asleep - hoping to wake up a little more as I get ready this morning.

I have a little free time today to plan for tomorrow so I shouldn't have to stay after school to do the printing and phtocopying I need to do and that means I will be home relatively early. I think I will need a sleep before I complete the planning tonight and then hopefully an earlier night than last night. 

Better head off and get ready - a shower should wake me up a bit.

Will be thinking of you today - as always. Hope you are sleeping okay and filling your days with things you like. will fill you in on the day tonight. Hugs and Hugs Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Today was very tiring. I expected it would be after not getting all the planning done and into bed early. Tonight I really need to get some extra sleep to get through tomorrow but I have some more planning to get done first. I will do that after I feed the babies and get dinner myself.

I bought 2 new canvases yesterday (Toby and Cat bought them for my birthday lol) - I am going to do a large peacock on one of them and eventually it will find a home in the hallway. I will hopefully begin it this weekend but if that doesn't happen then it will be later in the week after I have my last couple of days teaching out of the way.

There is a lot of 'stuff' still at the school that I have done with the kids and the principal today offered me a whole or half day next Thursday to sort it out with the school cleaner - I think it will take a whole day as it is spread out around the school. I told her I would let her know - figuring I get through this week first and see how tired I am by Wednesday next week. 

I had to stand in the assembly today and my legs are very tired and sore but there were no more chairs so I didn't have a choice. I might even have a bath tonight to help soak out some of the soreness - that will depend how much I get done straight after dinner.

I think that is about it for now but I'm sure I will post again to you before the night is out.

Hoping your day has started well and the baby dragons are happy. Hugs and hugs Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance