Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I went on an orientation walkabout with a First Nation guide this morning @Snowie.  D2 was with her carer who she hasn't seen since Covid lockdown last year (the fist one).  They were constructing a flat-pack piece of furniture together, then cooked a home-delivery pre-packaged meal kit together for lunch.

I went to sleep for a few hours.  I think a backwash is catching up with me.  I have been so exhausted.

I hope you have had an okay day.

Missing @Zoe7  so much, but hoping she is okay health wise, and that's not the cause of her sudden absence here ...... I hope she is just taking a break ...... 😔❤️

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope Hoping you got some sleep last night and that you are not as exhausted today.

Wishing you a good day.

@Zoe7 💜💜

❤️ @Snowie ..... hope it's been an okay day .....

🦋💞 @Zoe7 ...., hugs n hugs

🦋🌹💞 @Zoe7 .......

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope 

Hoping your day goes well today.

@Zoe7 lots and lots of love and hugs sweetheart 💞💞

Thank you @Snowie.  More orientation stuff today, but it's all online.

How are you doing @Snowie ?  I am nearly done for the day, but actually dozed off a couple of times in that last info s session ..... ooops ..... 🤭

I have felt very hurt and disappointed recently and in my current medical state it is not something I can deal with …it is simply too much. Being here has been constantly triggering for some time and combining that with feeling let down I just cannot do it. I have some very important medical appointments coming up and getting through those and still being able to work has to be my priority. I do care about my friends here but it has also become clear over time that what I feel is generally not reciprocated – that is no one’s fault – it just is what it is. I hope you can all take care of each other and continue to support each other and that your best life is still to come.

@Zoe7 Thank you for checking in under extremely difficult circumstances. I hope you can look after yourself and get the help you so deserve.

Please know that I am thinking of you constantly and are in my thoughts.

Take care of yourself sweetheart

💜💜💜

Glad you are almost done for the day hon @Faith-and-Hope 

Hopefully you can get some more sleep tonight 😴😴

I am going ok I guess. Just the same s**t different day 😒😒

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance