Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

Hello @eth  @Shaz51  @Sophia1  @Appleblossom  @greenpea & Everyone Smiley Happy

Hope everyone's doing Ok 🙂 I'm doing well, the back of my right shoulder is a bit noticable, but I got a call yesterday for an physio appt; not from the city hospital, though I would call this place a rural city . . . but they come out my way once a month {the city . . . you have to go there}. It's another appt I didn't make, must all be part of the public system, but I'm grateful for it, maybe there's some new exercise that will help? 

Words don't seem to want to flow for me at the moment, it's like I'm over the obvious physical exhaustion of the trip, but the not so obvious physical stuff is taking it's time. The trip really took it out of me, I know I'm not going to be able to do that as often as I did. My Daughter knows I want to take the visits in turn, so now I find out how long before she decides to visit; I don't think my Sister's going to visit me again. The cancer has been removed, I'm doing ok, so I can be forgotten again.

Love to all that need or want itHeart 

@Exoplanet  Sweetheart you will never be forgotten by us at sane forums. Remember that. How important you are and how we all admire you for your fighting spirit and kindness. Love always peaxxx

Dear Exo ... @Exoplanet 

Heart

SO glad your daughter put thought into your gifts and you had fun with littlies. Valuable.

Hugs

Smiley Happy

you will never be forgotten by us at sane forums my @Exoplanet  I love you xooxox

I never forget you either @Exoplanet   Sad that it's that way for you with your sister.  Hopefully your daughter will not leave visiting for too long.  Good that you're physio will come to you - hope you get some relief from that.  Take care my friend, sending love Heart

I always love to hear from you xx

@Exoplanet  Hi sweety how are you doing in all these fires? Are you okay? Thinking of you and your puppies. Drop us a line so that we know you are okay. Love peaxxx

Hello @greenpea  & Everyone,

The fires aren't near me, they're mainly around the coast & I'm pretty inland, but I'm heading to the coast next week. So far there's only 1 fire near the area where I'm going & it's just off the coast.I'm going camping 🙂 Heading to a Gorge, which is still a bit inland {just not as far in as me} & I've checked there's just one that's only at information level, & then the beach, which has only one in a large national park a little inland from the coast. I'm fine, as are my puppies, Thank you for thinking of me Heart

looking forward to hearing more about your camping adventures @Exoplanet 🙂 you always seem to pick some nice camping places

I'm heading off on my trip today 🙂 I hope it makes me feel better, though I know it's going to exhaust me & I wonder if it's going to be my last trip? I stopped taking the hormone pill, I was really losing the plot - everything made me angry, & it wasn't just anger, it was rage - I don't want to be like that. So, I'm going to look at water 🙂 Both the places I'm going to, they're not new to me, I've been there before, but they're different to my place . . . they're greener & they have water 🙂 It doesn't feel real . . . . for me, I think that means it is 😉

Love to all that need or want it Heart

@outlander  @greenpea  @eth  @Shaz51  @Appleblossom  @Sophia1 Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance