Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Ohhh she / he is beautiful 😍 @tyme 

Thank you for the cuppa @ArraDreaming 

Nope. If he wants a sombrero, go and have your sombrero! @ArraDreaming 

Yeah I sometimes think about how different teachers and their “traditions” don’t always line up with certain kids… like some just havent adjusted into some of the things that are not ok today, but some are really good don’t get me wrong, our kids teacher changed after term 1 and now it’s an *older* teacher who has quite strict teaching style and can be what I think at times is a little harsh, a one size fits all routined approach like why is wearing a hat? he shouldn’t be wearing that…

but earlier in the year the teacher was younger and a bit more understanding of different needs… had a bit more patience maybe @tyme

Does the dog have a name yet

New Kings of Leon album 🙌🏽
Can’t wait for the YouTube concert later tonight

Hey @ArraDreaming Been a lot going on for me the last few weeks so have needed time to deal with some of it. Just a quick fly by tonight though as I read about you 'messing up' on your goal to becoming a CG. Please do not see this as a setback buddy ...if anything it is great for others to know that you can come back from anything and achieve your goals. I also want to commend you on the mature and kind way you handled a disagreement last night. What you read and how you interpreted the words was exactly how I read it ...so from an outsider's perspective, I can absolutely see how you would have concluded what you did. I am also impressed by the way you and the other member could resolve it today ...so many positives for you buddy and so proud of you.

Ohhh thank you @Zoe7 that’s so kind of you. I realy am doing my best thanks for recognising it.
I hope your looking after yourself at the moment.

You are doing more than your best as far as I am concerned @ArraDreaming There may be one or two setbacks along the way but we all have those so keep up the great work ❤️

I am okay ...it is all just a lot!!!

Yeah I can imagine mate @Zoe7 🧡

It seems I missed your birthday too buddy 😢 Happy belated birthday @ArraDreaming 🥰

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance