Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Does anyone have any information on Taronga Zoo Sydney? Please. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thinking of going to Taronga Zoo this morning (seeing as it's nearly 3am. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ด)
It's going to be super duper hot. I'm wondering if much of the zoo is shady, or undercover. Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‹
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Does anyone have any information on Taronga Zoo Sydney? Please. ๐Ÿ˜Š

There are shady bits and areas to grab a drink and cool down, but to see the animals you will be out in the sun a lot.
But being so hot, it might be less busy which could be a good thing?

Thanks @Former-Member ๐Ÿ’•

Catch up when i get home to my wifi. Super expensive internet data on phone. xo

Hi @Former-Member

I went to Taronga (a long time ago) and loooved it. Hope you've gone and had a great time! I go to all zoos, wherever we are! I love zoos in general, when ever i used to go away i'd always look up the zoos/wildlife parks in the area...

lj

So how was it? I went there as a girl I think and all the animals had been rehoused in more appropriate facilities rather than the old cage set up EXCEPT for the elephant who was the last because the elephant was the biggest! i cant imagine what it would be like now. But was it FABULOUS, and was it FUN! Hope you respond soon. I think I saw it circa 1965...as the Opera House was ALMOST finished!.

Hi @Former-Member ๐Ÿ’• and @Neb ๐Ÿ’•
Thanks for your messages. Took a while for me to remember to reply, sorry.

Sorry Neb for taking so long to reply. Was a super busy time away and exhausting.
There's so much to do and see in Sydney.

Our day at the zoo was the hottest day while we were there.
The best part of the trip that day was the ferry ride, the cable car at the zoo and we enjoyed taking the ferry to Manly. Home approx 10pm. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ด

If you ever feel like chatting @Neb I'm usually on the coffee/tea/chat thread. ๐Ÿ˜€
Look forward to chatting again.
Sorry again for not remembering to answer on this thread. I usually stick to the coffee thread, so I don't feel overwhelmed, if that makes sense. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ta Bella2...will do!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance