Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

@Gazza75  son2 said beautiful forest :)xx

Love it @Gazza75!  Autumn like, but also reminds me of all the bushfires going on at the moment

Beautiful @Gazza75 💜💜💜

@CheerBear @outlander @Sherry @Maggie @Judi9877 @saturnzoon  @Dec @cutiepiekitty @Shaz51 @greenpea @BlueBay 

I did this light over the weekend.  Quite a fiddly one to do, but, really happy with how it come out.  For once my photo doesn't stink lol 🙂

lightfinal.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey, guess what? Finally got phone and internet service back on this arvo, after being without during the bushfire emergency. Fire conditions have eased today thankfully, permitting some catchup sleep during the day.

Oh dear .. unsure where to start with my near 100 notifications on Sane. Need to start to work my way through.

But where better to start than here on the craft thread?

Really like your light from the weekend @Gazza75 ... Dots galore! I think Maggie and Cheerbear will love this one too.

I have started a new diamond painting on the weekend. Its a 30x40 size, using square drills, and has 50 different colours. 😯  Its a flower pic in colours I love, and one I am quite excited to be working on.

Hi @CheerBear @Maggie @cutiepiekitty @greenpea @Shaz51 

Sherry 😊

@Former-Member great to hear that things are getting better re the fires

OMG @Gazza75  it’s gorgeous. 😍😍😍

Good to hear your news @Former-Member . 💜💜💜

Soo good to hear from you @Former-Member  xoxo 

Hello and hugs @Maggie , @CheerBear , @cutiepiekitty , @Gazza75 

Hey @Former-Member ,

Really glad that the fires have eased in your area and that you are back online.  I'm very happy with how the light come out, its fun working on smaller project and I'd encourage you to try a 'special drill' one at some point. 

I'm stoked you have a new painting to work on, it sounds really good with all those colours.  That's a good size to work on, I think it's about the sweet spot for square DP's, not to big and not too small.  I look forward to seeing progress or when its finished if you can share it with us.  

@Judi9877- Hi Judi, just letting you know I have some clay on the way and I hope to do some experimenting with it in the next few weeks , probably over christmas.  I'm a little nervous about baking it .. i hope to put it over plastic pens.  At least if your doing your needles they will be less prone to melting! lol 🙂  Hope you are well and have a good day 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance