Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Yes, @Gazza75 you can flatten out polymer clay with a rolling pin.  

The machine would produce a more even result, and would be very hand for people who work with polymer clay all the time for thin applications.

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 🙂

👍 @Gazza75 .....

Just had a mad dash to uni - left my USB in the computer I was using yesterday 🤨 .... it was there ❣️ ..... now hoping I can get to my apt on time 😬

Fingers crossed @Faith-and-Hope , drive carefully if your behind the wheel.  🙂 Heart

Thanks @Gazza75 ...., made it there in time, and safely.

IMG_20190912_070128_388.jpg

Finished this one tonight. This pic is from this morning and not quite done. Not my best, but, I had fun with it. 

Well done @Gazza75 . You really are doing a great job. You are inspiring many. 💜💕💜

Thanks a lot @Maggie, starting some larger ones now.  A lot slower going, but, worth it in the long run  😊♥️🌼

I will get to some rocks again, one day. Did you get that fancy contraption yet? I saved the pic at work. Like a. Protractor on steroids lol

Yes @Gazza75  fancy contraption is making circles on anything stationary.

Protractor on steroids @Gazza75  lol. 😁😁😁

Excellent @Maggie. Probably best sticking to Stationery objects.  Have a good evening and talk again soon. Time for me to scram. 😊😊♥️♥️🌼🌼

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance