Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Adge 🤗🐦✔️

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

0430 with dad on my heart, rang hospital - Nurse said dad's more responsive this morning, even smiled on command so that bring my heart joy. Scant reports from family are not same as hospital are saying, always worse. Thanks for prayers. I'm not telling my son as he always chips me after negative updates on anything. Someone else can tell him now.

Glad you had some positive news @Former-Member about your Dad.

Praying for you my friend. I hope today is better and you sleep tonight.

I’m thankful yesterday is over as I didn’t handle it well at all.

💙🙏💙

@Eve7 - refresh my memory? Your baby's anniversary sadness? Its hard to keep up, but I understand grief well if you want to talk. The run up to these dates is hard, and then it stops. Grief comes in waves, by in time the waves don't dunk us so hard. Hang in there sister 💜

She would have been 26 years old yesterday but she didn’t even get 26 weeks of living.

I spun out yesterday @Former-Member but I’m about to get in the pool to cry some more.

Thanks for asking. 💔

26yrs 💙 my girl would be 23 this week. Do you imagine what she'd be doing now? Bindi Irwin is same age as my girl, she's recently got married and having a baby. We can't escape all the reminders. Its very hard @Eve7 - was your baby girl a baby - about 6month old? 😢 Babies in arms are so beautiful, life's just not fair! I've vented my anger to God about this many times, He can take it I figure. it must have been so traumatic for you to still feel it this real 26yrs on 💜 Its nearly 10yrs for me.... time seems to have little to do with it donr you think? Its changed us - I think trauma shifts our stress baseline (our ability to cope with life) so we really need to self care extra hard, to keep our stress levels down etc. to not take on too much or put up with unnecessary crap, walk more etc. Especially at these vulnerable times. Only today I declined a visit from a friend who can get very negative and leave me feeling depressed and drained. I felt bad and gave her different reason why so as not to offend,, but its a survival thing now, and I'm learning its ok to put myself first sometimes, when I need to.
I feel I need to tell you about a dream I had - My girl came to me in a dream recently, I found myself apologising to her for not being a better mum, and for not being able to save her that night... You know what she said? "NONE OF THAT MATTERS MUM" And she smiled, holding onto the joy we did share. I woke up as if it was real. And there was a healing that night. I cried and cried, and held my girl close in spirit. They are always with us our children you know. God made it so. The love lives on. Please, please be kind to yourself. God will reunite us all in His perfect timing 💙

My baby was 5 months old and I was still breastfeeding. It’s too hard @Former-Member  even after all this time.

I can’t talk about it. Thanks for your kind words.

20201116-091006_1_1.jpeg

20201125-074434_1.jpeg

20201103-185142_1.jpeg

20201110-073927_1.jpeg

Just some light hearted gospel today. Its been a heavy year, need a laugh

✌️😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance