Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

slthldDogWalk (1).gif

1130pm just took furbaby fo a walk. Bit tiddly (wine) started CA but stopped myself. Fur baby happy ,did all her business. Oh, need to lock back door. I've even showered tonight ✔️ (no pain re wine)  Hope I crash soon. What a bad day. Couldn't find all my girls photos revnot unpacked 😢 But lit a candle by her Coco mug. And stuck all sober walk photos of her and mum and dad I could find. 

Thanks for your encouraging posts @Jynx   @Emelia8   @Eve7   @Adge   @Zoe7   looks like I might survive today... Clouds are moving fast across the bright moon outside tonight. 💙

Yes some Prayers & Thoughts would be Much Appreciated (Please).

I just lost the Job (Phone call) - After only 2 & 1/2 weeks.

The Director said that there would be no shifts (clients) available for me – for the next 2 & ½ months.

Due to:

1. A) I am male, & cannot work with female clients.
  2. B) Limiting my shift/ clients, since I expressed concerns about driving 100Km per shift.
  3. C) My remaining clients have been hospitalised (no services).

When I asked to remain on his books, he initially agreed.

Then he said No, there is some Minimum Hours rule by the Agency that Referred me to him.

He offered to be a Referee for me.

Yes it’s a shock.

I did not see it as finishing like this, so abruptly.

Goto pick myself up off the ground (somehow)....

AdgeSmiley Frustrated

Aww, sorry you lost your job @Adge but can I say it might be for the best re travelling etc i try see
these things as God's leading us somewhere else, better. It's a competitive market these days. Just focus on your birds a few days. Be kind to yourself. Do you have aircon with this heat? Stay cool and keep water up to precious birds. 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
My dad is no responsive, siblings quiet, I hit the bottle last night, first time in long time, not sure how to be, so mostly in bed. Ignoring calls. Got up at 4am. 7am Let out some anger smashing up an old wooden bed. But survived yesterday and 'Blackdog' is back on leash, and strong SI has settled. PTL! Thanks for prayers and candles guys. My dad, his Spirit knows how much I love him. I don't wanna throw myself in the firepit again there, and he's in a 'hotspot' I could do a long +2wk roadtrip back to Qld, away from hotspots before reentering Qld. Otherwise it's hotel quarantine. I donno. Wish I had someone close, to lean on, defend me around toxic family, help me make decisions... So Tired of always ever expected to do it all.

So sorry about your Dad @Former-Member & your Toxic Siblings.

Yes, got new Box/ Window Aircon installed (old one cacked it) - Just as weather was heating up, 3 weeks ago.

Finches, Doves & Canaries were all panting with the Heat (Beaks Wide Open), a few days ago - So I hosed the Aviary roofs, & they all lined up on the wire for a nice Shower.

They love that.

Then they were happy, & they weren't panting anymore.

Sending kind thoughts your way....

Rough day, it's taken too much out of me - Goto lie down now, & have a res.t

Adge

Hey there @Former-Member,

I'm glad you're on here for community support! I'm a bit worried about your strong SI so i'll send you an email to check in personally. 

Take care,

Sphinxly 🐣

Gracious and loving Heavenly Father we bring to you @Former-Member whose heart is filled with grief and unanswered questions. Be with her in her sorrow and uphold her with your strength. In your mercy, May she find comfort and peace in the midst of her tears. 

I pray too for @Adge that you will guide his footsteps and show him the way forward and into the work that you have already prepared for him. May he find rest in you and peace which passes all understanding.

I also pray for comfort and wisdom for @Shaz51 as she & Mr Shaz are faced with decisions as to the way ahead on so many fronts. Grant them your peace, surround them with your love.

From the ends of the earth I call out to you — 

overwhelmed, discouraged, and feeling like I cannot go on — 

lead me back to you, my Rock who lifts me up.

Psalm 61 v 2 (The Remedy)

Awww amen  @Former-Member  that was wonderful xxx

Praying for you  and Mr Darcy too 🧡❤

Praying for you  @Adge , @Former-Member , @Emelia8 🧡❤♥️

Yes that was wonderful @Former-Member

Yes a heartfelt Amen to that @Shaz51

The Psalms are my favourites - there are some Real Beauties (words of Wisdom) in them...

Adge

Thank you @Former-Member, wonderful prayers, Amen and Amen!
@Sphinxly - I'm good today, no SI anymore. No need for emails, I know all the Emergency numbers.
Hi @Shaz51 long time no see. Not up to speed, what's going on for you? What's your thread? Hope you're ok. 💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance