Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Humans are not wired for death. I think it's because we we're programmed (created) to live forever. It's the best evidence I know that Eternity exists. Hope MrD has faith in Christ ✝️

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Yes @Former-Member  Mr D has faith.

images - 2021-02-23T212521.074.jpeg

151081081_5007101996027744_7705020916090791853_o.jpg

Hi @Faith-and-Hope
I see you in the background. How are you?
Thought of you fondly today while walking past the art & craft supplies at Bunnings.
Do you have a good church in Melbourne? Know COVID has been a major disruption for church. When's uni start back?
Haha
Just watching Diagnosis murder and his version of the 'Irish Blessing' (under cover) was:
"MAY THE ROAD RISE TO MEET YOU,
MAY THE WIND BE ALWAYS AT YOUR BACK.
MAY YOU BE HALF AN HOUR IN HEAVEN
BEFORE THE DEVIL KNOWS YOU'RE DEAD" 🀣

😏 @Former-Member .....

Yes, I have a good church here, but we have been unable to attend for months.  I have recently started attending again, but we have to "book in" if there are places available as it's all still under strict social distancing.

Uni stated back this week with orientation bits and pieces, which has been a gentle way to start.  My energy levels are still really low, and the walking I did today showed up how much my fitness has dropped ..... but walking to uni again will help pick it up again.

I started a commission painting today 8 have been stalling over.  It's for a friend, but my heart hasn't been in it till now.  It's good to have started anyway.

That quote is funny !!

πŸ’žπŸŒ» Take care of you ......

Hi @Clawde πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ’™

@Zoe7  in our church we are permitted to divorce, under certain circumstances relating to abuse, abandonment and infidelity.  Soon2bx has provided all three of these, so while I have been awarded a divorce through legal channels (not yet complete), there is still the next one to go through as well, which he may or may not pursue for himself - that is up to him.  Not finalising a church divorce means he can't remarry within the church, and it affects other sacraments too, but he will be free, once our government divorce is granted, to re-marry outside of the (our) church.

While is that is nothing directly to do with me, the affects on my other relationships is ...... won't say more about that here.

Going to reply to each post separately @Faith-and-Hope for obvious reasons πŸ‘

s2bx has made his own bed and once you have what you need what he does or does not do is up to him. I understand there are wider implications but you can only travel your own path and hope that others involved will see him for who he is, what he has done and give him a wide berth in the process. Whether he marries this bit or not ( and where that happens) - stay on your own path and bild the life you choose ...in as much as you can. Heart

❀️ @Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance