Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Beauty tips

Hey guys im not sure if im allowed to post this here...

But feel free to post anything you find useful to do beauty tips such as hair care skin care nails makeup tricks dkin clearing tips to get rid of pesky blackheads etc
Anything that makes you feel nice and freshened up 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
Lunar
Senior Contributor

Re: Beauty tips

Hi there @Former-Member,

I think this is a great thread, thanks for starting it.

I guess for me I really enjoy salt water as when ever I go for a swim it refreshes my skin and hair and I always feel so good and it's free yay.

I also really enjoy a face mask weekly (if I get time ofcourse) to get rid of dead skin and do a deep clean, I just try to use the most natural products I can find and you can make some really good face cleansers out of old coffee and sand, etc 🙂 sounds weird but they work a treat

Lunar

Former-Member
Not applicable

hi @Lunar

yeah i think salt water is good for skin and hair although i dont really like water lol

whats your favourite face mask? you said you make it yourself..? do you ind sharing one of your recipies?

Haha aw that's okay about water although you might need some to wash this one off lol @Former-Member-

One thing I like to do is rub sand on my face and body at the beach but that can be a bit harsh on the face so another one thats good is left over coffee with coconut oil (apparently the caffein helps with making you look fresher and reduces tightness- not 100% sure, but it smells SO good)

Also, my mum bought me some mud from NZ which I love and pretty sure it's 100% natural, so if you ever go to NZ make sure you get some of that stuff 🙂

Also, when you go to Myer/David Jones it's good to ask for testers of face masks at all the fancy stores, especially Aesop then you can try them for a while first to see what works for you (and save a bit of money in the mean time) 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance