Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: BabyDragon's Den

And apparently tired

Hi @Former-Member - so happy to see you again. WHat have you been up to? ...and how are you going?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hay @Zoe7

I have been doing a lot of things trying to get myself on track and staying on track.

Also been trying to keep my asthma under control these fires are sending it haywire was nearly at the hospital last night. 

Other than that I'm okay

That is really good news @Former-Member - not so great about the fires and your asthma but generally you sound like you are doing okay and that is wonderful.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone

Hi @Former-Member How has your day been today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Still a bit overwhelmed from the last couple of days @Zoe7 but keeping my self going sticking to routine. Got a new game today can't wait to play it with someone

Pleased to hear you are sticking to your routine @Former-Member That is something that you recognise that helps you so well done! Hope you enjoy your new game when you get to share it Hon Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yer just got to find someone willing to play it with me I'm pretty good at family fued 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Stressing so bad right now 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance