Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

I am pretttyyy chuffed with this result over the weekend Smiley Very Happy

4253.jpg

Boooo @nashy
Haha

Well done Tigers, you did well at the Gabba.

Now for the Panthers to bring it home 🙂

@DJMasters The Tigers showed their class when it was needed and thoroughly deserved the win.

I do not really care who wins tonight - it would be great to see the Panthers win after so long since their last premiership but it would also be nice for Cam Smith to go out on a high (if in fact he does retire after tonight). 

Sad about Geelong but yes Richmond deserved it

Watching Nrl Now. Not sure who I like to win lol

Swansea drew.

Not a bad weekend sport wise.. not a great one either lol

Hi @MDT @Zoe7 @DJMasters @nashy @Emelia8 @Eve7 @WIP and all sports lovers here! I hope you're feeling happy and staying safe celebrating all things sports!

As for me, this morning I'm feeling pretty good since the wonderful Melbourne Storm won the NRL Grand Final over Penrith Panthers last night. Go the Storm💜️! 

As for other news, the Melbourne Vixens won the Super Netvall over West Coast Fever the weekend before, which was disappointing for me to watch as I was cheering on the Fever to win. Richmond won the AFL Grand Final- I didn't watch this since Brisbane Lions weren't playing. The great news though is Lachie Neale won the Brownlow Medal which I was very happy about since he's a great player and deserved to win. Cute too I might add! I know Alex deMinaur was in the European Open singles final over the weekend and John Peers was in the men's double final in the same event but I'm unsure of the results for those events. Bathurst 1000 was also held the previous weekend - again, forgot to take notice of the results, but hopefully Holden won as it's their last event in the Supercars forever. Oh, and the Brisbane Broncos women's team won the NRLW Grand Final last night over the Sydney Roosters! 

That's all of my sports updates forumites. Please feel free to add results to the list and keep me updated with all things sports, especially now since I take an interest in the Big Bash Cricket league - it's fun and exciting, just like 20/20 cricket is! I hope your teams won and you cheered loudly and celebrated safely! 

Stay safe and take care!

Judi9877

State of Origin tonight ...looking forward to this one on neutral ground in Adelaide...

Hi @Zoe7 @MDT @DJMasters @Emelia8 and all forum sports fans here! Sports update courtesy of this forum member. Enjoy!

It's the Women's Cricket Big Bash Final tonight with Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars playing. Go Melbourne! The men's big bash league starts off on 10 December which I plan to watch with my heart and head torn between Melbourne and Hobart.  Queensland won State of Origin so @Zoe7 should be happy. As for the Australian Tennis Open, when the will be is anyone's guess right now. 
That's all for me right now! May your teams win!

Judi9877🍀

I am from Tassie @Judi9877 so I don;t really care who wins the state of origin - but I do like to watch as they are all at such a high level and great to watch.

The 2020 kicks off in Hobart so hopefully my Hurricanes can take advantage of the home ground. The women did not do well at all this year so it is down to the men now.

As for the Australian Open - it really is anyone's guess what will happen. If it doesn't go ahead until the first week in Feb then we will all be back at school so won't be able to watch much - which will be disappointing.

Hi @Zoe7 @MDT @DJMasters @Emelia8 @WIP and all sports fans here. Women's Cricket Big Bash final update: Sydney Thunder won so unfortunately not another trophy heading to Melbourne. Better luck next year I guess. Now, who will win the men's Big Bash this season? That game series is great to watch as it's fast and quick unlike the test series of 5 days which is boring for me. At least Australia have the Ashes series next year which should be great to have over here.

Judi9877

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance