Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

They shouldnt have sacked the coach @Former-Member

Let's hope the blues win tonight 

Well said @Gazza75
Hello to you too @Former-Member @soul @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @TAB @Appleblossom

Queensland @MDT , @Zoe7 , @Gazza75 , @Former-Member , @-xlilithx-  xxx

Saw an interesting arts installation yesterday with 3 pair rugby shoes on floor surrounded by shells ... there was more to it had the names of all Polynesian players taken up by big international teams ....

My dad played for the Bombers reserve team ... I taught my son to kick cos his dad was too caught up in his head.

Smiley Happy

Really enjoyed reading this ...

<top>

@Former-Member @Gazza75 @MDT @MDT @Shaz51 

Thanks for sharing @Appleblossom , it was an interesting story for sure 🙂

@Former-Member Just saw that your Swannies lost today - sorry about that Hon. Smiley Sad

Going to try to stay up and watch Ash Barty play soon - hope you are watching too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes it was dissappointing @Zoe7  re the Swans loss.

I just watched the tennis between John Millman and Sam Querry. The Aussie did well, but not good enough.  Ash Barty is out warming up on Centre Court now. I intend to watch the match, yes.

I will be switching occasionally to the cricket also, as Aussies are playing SA in the final round robin match in world cup. The womens ashes games have been good too. So much good sport on!

Sherry

I haven't been watching much of late @Former-Member - my heart is just not been in it. I will watch as much as I can tonight and my Lions play tomorrow though. I don't think we can beat GWS - especially in Sydney.

The Aussie cricket side are doing well but have a few injury concerns.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance