Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

thinking of taking a break from the forums for temporary time

Im feeling alot calmer now,had a warm shower,finally got mostly everything off my chest to a family member who decided to keep reaching out to me despite my behaviour ect,I wont rush but am thinking of taking a break from the forums for a while as theres so much else thats going on for me at the momment,and to allow myself support from those who know me best even when I do push them away anyway just thinking about having a break wil see what happens @Powderfinger ,         @Krishna thank you xx and anyone else tooHeart

3 REPLIES 3

Re: thinking of taking a break from the forums for temporary time

@LostAngel 

You do what feels right for you. All the best 

Good morning @LostAngel. Happy to read you have spoken to family and have support. Take good care and wish you well xx

@LostAngel I am hearing you having a break from the forum is great Idea, this is my first post for a while and my life has been extremely busy, we are trying to find a house to buy and there is nothing left in our price range, I have started a new job on top of my the one I have already and I am studying, I am also a Dad and a Husband. Mostly I have noticed my sleep lately has been terrible. waking up through the night or can't get back to sleep and I haven't  been going to the gym or going for a walk or doing mindfulness exercises ect and I have been feeling tired all the time. How quickly your mental health can go from good to bad, so lesson for us all don't forget our own self-care, we can't help anyone else if you can't look after yourself first. Take care of your self LostAngel.

Warm Regards

Haystacks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance