Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

thanks @Appleblossom Heart

its pretty good @CheerBear I find if I keep ahead and make things before they are ordered it reduced the pressure when others do order things e.g ill make 2 or 3 of the same colour makeup removers and dish/wash cloths and then just replenish as I get more yarn and as I need to as well.

@Sans911 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope are you still up?

Sorry lil Sis @outlander. I'm still here for a little bit longer. I've had to spend a long time completing and printing forms for tommorow's meeting with the agency. I was struggling to open documents in Adobe, so I go another way around. And still couldn't open or print one document. Then I had to find all my nursing documentation folder. I've got as much as I can now. The rest will have to be done later.

Good luck with your meeting @Sans911 💜

Would anyone be around atm?

I'm around for a few hours @outlander 🙂

Are you okay?

Im feeling quite stressed @Gazza75 and anxious. I have had a panic attack for a little while now and ive had 2 today 😞

I'm sorry to hear about that @outlander .  Do you know whats causing it or is it a number of things?

You always seem to have so much on your plate to contend with.

The pressures of taking care of everything, not knowing what to do with pop like more how to react etc, my upcoming appts with gp and pdoc, finances and breaking cars are atm the top of the list @Gazza75
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance