Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Okay @outlander
Did you get through the stuff you wanted to do today?

almost @MDT have to pick up sister and take both home soon then chemist and shops. then im done for the day

All the best with that @outlander
Hope your sisters are nice to you

thanks hope the rest of your days ok too @MDT

How are you going with the forum access @outlander? Did you get all those trips and tasks done, sounds like a busy afternoon! Hi @MDT, hope you had a good day too Smiley Happy  

hey @Ali11 its all working again now. not to sure what happened but at least its all working again. was so strange!
ive still got to go to the chemist but i may just wait till tomorrow now the rest of the stuff is done now though

Gday @Ali11
Not too bad thanks 🙂

Glad to hear it @MDT Smiley Happy

That's great that you're back on @outlander, reading that you could access on your phone but not on computer had me thinking about what it might be. Productive days are the best, and it's fine to move one task to the next day.

Hope you're both relaxing and enjoying your friday night.

i hate using my phone for the forums. its not the site but my phone, it likes to post before i finish and half the buttons dont work. its suppose to be a well working secondhand phone but i have problems on every single site that i visit on it :face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes: hoping to get a new one though in the coming months. @Ali11

my sunday is going to be flat chat but tomorrows looking abit quieter besides the horses and the chemist run now.

whats your weekend looking like? are you working here?

How long have you been on forums @Ali11
I think I've only seen you in the past month or two
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance