Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I'm alright lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜. Forgot a dental appointment today - they weren't impressed with me. I'll just have to rebook.

I'm liking your recent posts @Teej.

Lol

oops @Sans911 just rebook when you can sis

Hows your day looking tomorrow?

💜💜

lol.....? @Flying_Hams

Quiet day tommorow @outlander. What are you up to?

ive got the kids in the morning and for a few hrs in the arvo as well. i have to go do some clothes exchanges for sister and go to the chemist as well.
i have to get some more of my meds which i havent been able to take as consistently. im not sure why though, even the thought of them makes me feel sick. and ive got to get pops meds too.
other than that i think its just the horses but im not sure if ill have enough time or the energy to do that. @Sans911

Busy day for you lil Sis @outlander. Is there perhaps anyway you can ask your GP about an exemption from paying for your meds on hardship grounds?

yeah with mum working more which is both good and bad it means i have the kids alot more too @Sans911
really only have a few hrs in the day now.
im not sure, i meantioned to her about the costs being a trouble and she said ok well just stay on them for now and see what the new psychiatrist has to say. i cant even ring the clinic till tuesday as the clinic is only open tuesday and wednesday am hoping to find out the costs first this time before booking in. this one is apparently bulkbilling though going off the community mh team has said.

@Sans911sis, are you around for a little bit and dont mind sitting with me?

Sure hun. I'm here. I can sit with you. Do you want to talk about what's going on or you just want me to sit with you? @outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance