Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I'm kinda around @outlander..

Will you sit with me for abit? @Sans911

Of course I can sit with you lil Sis @outlander πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Thank you sis @Sans911 πŸ’œπŸ’œ

HugsHugs

@outlander πŸ’œπŸ€—

Aww That is adorabe @Teej
Thank you πŸ’• πŸ€—

@outlander I noticed your tag in the wee hours. I'm thinking it was a hard night for you. Just wanted to send you lots of ❀ and thoughts this morning.

X

Thank you @CheerBear @Maggie ❀❀
Its been an awful night. To many nightmares to count and horrid nausea and stomach cramps from these
new meds or well the increased dosage anyway. I will try thw other way the psych said to take them and see if it helps. Every night for the past week now, thought it would've eased but not yet. It eases abit by the morning at least..
I have another invasive test today plus getting results so i have to face the world even though its the last thing i want to do.

I'm sorry you have all of that to deal with @outlander. I hope the test isn't too yuck and the results are helpful to have.

@outlander  A rough time for you. Thinking of you with the invasive test and results. I understand the facing the world bit. 😩😩😩😩 Sending some of these. πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œand these if you can manage them. β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance