Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Lavender is my go to oil for just about everything @Appleblossom.

True essential oils are very potent in strength lil Sis @outlander. A little bit can go a long way.

I had a lovely lavender bush but last summer stressed and ended it.

Smiley Sad

I better turn in, but lovely catching up with you both,

@outlander @Sans911 

Heart

Its good though. They can be a little pricey for those good brands but they last a little while. I only had to put a few drops into the diffuser and that was strong enough. And seemed like the smallest amount ever when i used it for headaches too like you  taught  me.  @Sans911 i really like the lavender too. 

Aww that  is a shame @Appleblossom  

Goodnight, sleep well πŸ˜΄πŸ’–

Goodnight @Appleblossom πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Im starting to drift @Sans911  ao am going to go now. Thank you for sharing your  oil knowledge  with me/us. Hope  your group and op shop  and everything goes  well tomorrow. Ill be able to catch  you all in the evening when im home. 

Goodnight sis πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Doterra isn't a bad brand, but it's expensive compared to others. Chemist's and health food shops have just as good brands cheaper. Lavender is about $12-15 for 10mls. Same for most of the citruses. The rarer oils or harder to extract the oil, like frankincense, sandalwood, rose can be more than $50.

I have some oils that have lasted nearly 20 years and I still use them. It's because they're good quality and the way I store them.

I just saw your most recent notification lil Sis. Goodnight sweetheart. I hope your day isn't too stressful or painful.
Highlighted

I use the oil garden brand @Sans911 it works well and lasts me a while and isnt as dear as doterra oils. They have a site too like doterra if you want to have a look. 

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

would anyone be around atm? i could do with a bit of company and distraction..

Here lil Sis @outlander πŸ’œ πŸ’œ

Evening @Snowie

For urgent assistance, call: