Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Lavender is my go to oil for just about everything @Appleblossom.

True essential oils are very potent in strength lil Sis @outlander. A little bit can go a long way.

I had a lovely lavender bush but last summer stressed and ended it.

Smiley Sad

I better turn in, but lovely catching up with you both,

@outlander @Sans911 

Heart

Its good though. They can be a little pricey for those good brands but they last a little while. I only had to put a few drops into the diffuser and that was strong enough. And seemed like the smallest amount ever when i used it for headaches too like you  taught  me.  @Sans911 i really like the lavender too. 

Aww that  is a shame @Appleblossom  

Goodnight, sleep well 😴💖

Goodnight @Appleblossom 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Im starting to drift @Sans911  ao am going to go now. Thank you for sharing your  oil knowledge  with me/us. Hope  your group and op shop  and everything goes  well tomorrow. Ill be able to catch  you all in the evening when im home. 

Goodnight sis 💜💜

Doterra isn't a bad brand, but it's expensive compared to others. Chemist's and health food shops have just as good brands cheaper. Lavender is about $12-15 for 10mls. Same for most of the citruses. The rarer oils or harder to extract the oil, like frankincense, sandalwood, rose can be more than $50.

I have some oils that have lasted nearly 20 years and I still use them. It's because they're good quality and the way I store them.

I just saw your most recent notification lil Sis. Goodnight sweetheart. I hope your day isn't too stressful or painful.

I use the oil garden brand @Sans911 it works well and lasts me a while and isnt as dear as doterra oils. They have a site too like doterra if you want to have a look. 

💜💜💜

would anyone be around atm? i could do with a bit of company and distraction..

Here lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜

Evening @Snowie
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance