Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I hadnt thought to put oils into a moisturiser @Sans911 

Do you think i could use abit of the oil from the roller bottle and put it into a moisturiser  to try  it out or well the same blend? I think she said its a Doterra Ice Blue blend with frankinsense and something  else i cant remember. Or is it better to just use a specific  one rather then a blend? 

It should say on the bottle what oils are in it @outlander. Frankincense won't do much for pain but it's supposed to be OK for depression. You can use more than one oil. You can use two or 3. But you need a moisturiser that has no fragrance or chemicals. Like a plain sorbolene or vitamin e cream.

Hi @outlander  Just signing tonight and saw your tag.

I dont know if the cold is making your pain harder to cope with ... I find it difficult.

Heart

@Sans911 Glad you have some interesting things going on.

Heart

@Snowie  Hugs. Its hard when we feel pushed past our limits.

Heart

Evening @Appleblossom

How are you doing?

Alright.  Thx @Sans911 Head, back and neck giving me the pip.

Having trouble missing time and working out what day it is ...thats life.

Smiley Embarassed

Im not to sure what else is in it. I guess ill find out tomorroe too @Sans911 

Which 2 oils do u think work best ans ill have a look at getting those 2 and doing my own ratios  (with your guidance  on how much of each lol) ? Ive got vitamin e cream here that i can use. 

Hello @Appleblossom  it could be the cold making things worse indeed. Hasnt been this bad for a little while ao im hoping it buggers back off quickly. 

Sorry  tour head and necks causing  you grief too ❤

Def lavender & possibly tea tree @outlander. About 1 drop of each for each teaspoon or 5mls of cream (that's the same thing).

Ah hah

@Sans911 

I dont have any Lavender. Good idea to get some.

Heart

Sounds good. I already like lavender and use  it in the diffuser as well. Havent done that for a little while actually so will be nice @Sans911 

I forget the strength of pure oils sometimes. It seems you  dont really need much of it... 

Thanks sis 💜💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance