Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

Hi there @outlander 

Just been thinking of you sweetie. Thinking that we have not heard from you since fairly early this morning. Thinking you may be busy with family commitments today?

Anyway I hope you are coping okay with this latest onslaught of triggers and associated nightmares, flashbacks anf resulting lack of sleep.

Also hope you have your asthma under control.

Sherry 💕

Hey @outlander. Just wanted to call by to send some ❤. From memory this is a tough time for you. I hope you're doing OK. 

images (89).jpeg

hello and hugs @Former-Member , @outlander , @CheerBear , @Former-Member , @Zoe7 , HeartHeart

Hi @outlander @Sans911 

Just checking in on you bothHeart 

Hi there @Snowie

Nice to see you again. @outlander has been very absent, and so have I, well from posting anyway.

I know weekends are hard for you sis, so the long weekend would have been tricky.

Even though I haven't been on much the last few days I have been thinking about you @Sans911 . You are always in my thoughts hun.Heart

Hey @outlander. I went on an adventure this morning to Spotlight to gather some pretties for a new big project. I stood oohing and ahhing over yarn cakes and thought of you. I hope you're OK enough. Looking forward to hearing from you if/when you're ready ❤

@Sans911 I hope things are feeling a bit better for you today. @Snowie hope the kids get back to school well (I may have happy danced my way to Spotlight over that one this morning 😉)

❤ to all

@Former-Member @CheerBear @Snowie @Sans911 @Shaz51 Heart 

im sorry for not checking in sooner. the crash hit me really hard this time. im not to sure if im through it yet. there feels like theres lots to tell but also not alot if that makes sense..

You don't have to be sorry for not checking in sooner @outlander, but it is good to see you. Big hugs for the crash - that really sucks. That feeling of lots but nothing is tricky and says a lot in itself I think.

More hugs and ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance