Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

maide
New Contributor

perception of responses of others

I am new to this forum and will plunge straight into what is bothering me.

I think I am getting over it but yesterday my neighbour was really nasty and unpleasant to me in a quite gratuitous way. I was terribly upset and it fed into a feeling that I'm not like by others generally. It has brought this feeling to the fore with reminders of other negative experiences of, if not open dislike but certainly of people not wanting to spend time with me. I met a friend in a park today and afterwards i had the feeling i had irritated her with some of my remarks so when I got home I phoned her to apologise if I had annoyed her. She said not at all and I will take her at her word. I felt better for airing my feeling rather than getting upset. Then I phoned someone who works for an organisation that occasinally has public events for its supporters(remember those days when we could gather!!) and apologised to her b/c I'd been quite rude abot the food they presented (I'm vegan) explaining I had been in a bad way on that day as my dog had died a few days prior to the event and I was out of control. She also said not at all and suggested we get together in the near future

5 REPLIES 5

Re: perception of responses of others

Hi @maide
Good on you for taking that course of action. Many would not do that and its a sign of self respect.

@maide welcome to the forums! I don't know if you would be open to this but I hesitate to say I think you may require to have your energy cleared. 

I suspect you may be into "alternative things" being a vegan and possibly have an inclination for this type of modality

I realise this is not for everybody but I recognised the need to do it in my own life and perform it weekly as a matter of course. I encourage folk who are looking to rid themselves from past patterns to give it a try.

Energy clearing can be self administered and I am so glad I do it and you feel the energy literally lift off. I am very skeptical of anything new age woo-woo but after trying it myself I can attest to how it instantly makes you feel better. 

You can notice it on a somatic level.

If there are such patterns in your energy field these are causing recurring themes to repeat in your life.

The clearing you do will clear those obstacles to all kinds of relationships so you can enjoy a relaxation and release in this area.

For me I just learned from the book: "Clear Home, Clear Heart" by Jean Haner.

You can get it free as an audible talking book off amazon as part of their free 30 day promotion at no cost to you if you are on a striict budget or maybe buy from World of Books which is an Australian used books website to keep costs down.

The process involves using a dowsing pendulum which you can buy from any New Age shop or on ebay even. 

The book will go into significant detail about how it works.

The author has had wonderful results with her and her clients and outlines how to go about doing it yourself. She is a trained energy intuitive if that means anything to you and see can intuit energy fields around people.

You don't need to sign up to any courses or pay any upfront fees, its all in the book.  

I'm so glad I do energy clearing each week as we pick up energy from others wherever we go.  The aura just has a tendency to absob all kinds of energy and attract more of the same energy.

Anyway give it your consideration. 

Here is a video of Jean showing you a session on how to get a clearing working for you.  She demonstrates how its done. Its a delightful video!

https://www.jeanhaner.com/clearingvideos/

Hi @maide 

I think you have done a great job in recognising where you have felt you have been rude to others. Everyone has different perceptions and it is also great to see that in apologising to those people their response was one of acceptance. Perhaps this has shown you that people do want to spend time with you particularly because the last women invited you to get together in the near future. I wonder if you are being too hard on yourself about being annoying or rude to others. Anyway I hope you are feeling better today and take it easy!

@maide I'm really sorry to hear that your neighbour behaved so awfully towards you. I think it might be more of a reflection of their character than yours - we could be the nicest people in the world and some others will still have a temper or be aggressive. That doesn't automatically mean that there's something wrong with us; it might just reflect that there's an issue within themselves that they need to work on Heart

It sounds like you've started to move forward in positive ways (like believing friends when they say you didn't annoy them) - I hope you can continue to move forwards in ways that feel good for you 😊

Maide, it sounds like your sense of self has been hurt by your neighbour and you are carrying the impact of this experience or what it triggered to your friendships. I feel like this too, often. Like I'm the worst person in the world and even my existence is a stain on anyone who is unfortunate enough to end up in my life. I try to focus on my positive friendships and keep doing the best I can while remaining kind to myself. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance