Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

I want those three guys that sexually abused me to rot in hell. I want them to suffer 100 times more than what I’m going through. 

I HATE them all. ALL of them. 

I want them to know that I HATE THEIR GUTS. they are not people humans. They are creeps who took advantage of me as a 9 yr old. 

I HATE THEM 😢😢😢😢😢

😢😢😢 

not good this morning 

@Owlunar @Gazza75 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams 

I hope you are all having a better day than me ❤️❤️

Hi @BlueBay , hope you feel a little better soon. Your post yesterday is heartbreaking.  Thinking of you.  Heart Hugs

Thinking of you my friend @BlueBay

Take it easy on yourself please 🙏

Hi @BlueBay 

I can hear that  you are having a really bad morning - a bad day again - and this is rough - your choice is to do this extra work and the days at work are long for you and standing on your feet all day on a concrete floor is tough on your back - I know about this - and the heat pack is best but how can you have that on your spine all day? Um - I have thought about that - nothing viable - there is something you can get that sticks onto your clothes I think - but it's not really warm enough - 

And I am not going anywhere - I know you need this assurance - I thought about that last night - you are concerned that people will get sick of you - I don't think people are - I know that I'm not - I did leave my mother but she was lashing out at me and I had to protect myself from what she had been doing to me all her life but you are not lashing out at people here - that's not your nature - so you can stop worrying about that

When it comes to your abusers though - mmmm - it's destroying you - you did have the chance to have them charged in the past I think but you have to remember unrealistic issues - like their clothes or something similar - I have a good memory but I don't think I could remember that - 

There's nothing left that you can do about that if you choose not to go down that direction and so you need to change something inside yourself - revenge is never good - it really destroys you - taking away the good work you are doing in other areas - I know it was terrible and I can't know how terrible but I do know that having such powerful anger inside is destructive

Accepting the past doesn't mean it wasn't terrible. It was - it must leave deep scars - I wish I knew more about psychology than I do - I know a bit - in your case justice has never been served which is really hard to live with - you were victimised at the time and not having anything solved about it means you are victimised by the system - 

It wasn't your fault - it was never your fault

There is one thing I do know from life though and that is that healing doesn't just happen overnight - there are many layers to emotional trauma - you were physically when it first happens and you froze - you were very young at them time and I didn't know anything about all of that myself at that age - but time passes and the physical wounds heal but the memories remain and it takes time - layers and layers of memories and trauma to sort though - 

But remember - there is a life for yourself beyong all of that and the other things in your life - i can't work it out for you but I won't get sick of it - you would be surprised if you knew how much time I spend thinking of you - I can see what needs to be done but I can only suggest things for you - I can't do it for you

You will have bad days - I remember reading your story over three years ago now when I first joined the forum - you were not nearly as aware of the relevance of your story then - you have done so much work - a lot can be done in three years

In takes time - a lot of time - and you are doing the work

You will feel great about all of this extra work when you have finished - and I hope you buy yourself some new clothes with some of the money - you need them for work after all

Sending more cyber-hugs - I wish they could be the real thing - but here we are

Dec

Thsnks @Gazza75 @Flying_Hams  for your care snd suport ❤️❤️

@Owlunar  Thsnkyou fir assuring me you’re not leaving or sick of me. 

I’m not very self confident at the moment. My self esteem is crushed. 

I tried praying this mirning wishing snd hoping I can leave the past behind and move forward. But I started to cry snd couldn’t finish my prayer. 

I feel lost. Lost childhood lost in life lost in my family and in myself. 

Reg my back - I’m going to have to put up with it. Only another 3 weeks to go. I’ll just have to rest when it’s bad and when I can afford it see my Chiro. 

I know I’m not going down the court system fir the abuse. I just can’t. 

But at times like last night snd this morning I was really really angry   I want to hurt them like they hurt me. I want to punish them because they took away my childhood my teenage years and part of me has gone. It’s left deep scars in me that I will forget. 

But you’re right I need to move forward. I just don’t know how. Or maybe I just keep plodding along snd it will eventually get easier (hopefully).  

No I never realised how much time you spend thinking about me. 

I feel thst we would get along if it was real life. I feel you would be a better mum to me than my own mum. 

Lets not start about that. 

I am so grateful that you are in my life on here. 

It would be so nice in real life that I could pop in for a coffee and a hug. 

You understand me snd kniw me so well. 

Ive never we told others in my family as much as I have told you. I have trusted you and told you everything. No need to hide anything eith you. Yet I don’t and won’t tell my mum everything and you know why. I don’t want snymire verbal emotional abuse. 

Guess I will have to peel off the layers still. I e day st a time. Sometimes one hour st a time. 

Just paid another $80 towards our October holiday. Only $350 left to psy. That will easily be paid off by then. 

Thsnkyou @Owlunar  I hope you realise how much you mean to me. ❤️❤️❤️

Hey @BlueBay
My awesome friend.

Take it easy. We are supporting you always 🙂

Hey @Owlunar 👋

here for you my sister @BlueBay  Heart

hello @Flying_Hams , @Owlunar , @Gazza75 , @Faith-and-Hope 

hey @Shaz51

How's it going my friend?

heeyyyy @Flying_Hams 

feeling a bit blah at the moment , don`t know why

maybe the morning catching up with me

how are you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance