Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Tried to post this just before the forum went down for a bit @BlueBay. I worried I might have spammed you with a bazillion copies of this message from pushing post and having nothing work!

@BlueBay just calling by with some ❤ and thoughts. That's a really tough headspace to be in. Well done on speaking with the nurse there. I hope you can get some rest or peace tonight.

Thinking of you ❤

Hi @CheerBear and @BlueBay 

Yes the forums has been down for about 40 minutes. We have fixed the problem now - touch wood. Sorry about the outage.

Whitehawk

You are feeling horrible @BlueBay - that's easy to understand 

But you are more than your job  - what about little A - you are a Nonna too and I remember my grandmothers with great love  - they were important people in my life 

Atm you seem positive you won't get another job  - that's not proven yet 

Just give yourself time to recover  - that's enough right now 

Sending 💜💙

Dec 

Hi @Owlunar 

yeah I think I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps. I miss my job the girls I worked with. But it's ok.
I slept well last night after increase in med. I just completed art therapy and normally I wouldn't attend. But I thought I would tiday. I painted my paper with oranges and browns.  Then we had to draw pictures and put in the painting. I drew a tree and then got emotional. I walked out and one nurse saw me and came to chat. I told her I'm feeling really dumb because I can't draw. After 5 mins I went  back in snd completed my painting. It turned out ok. 
it is amazing how doing something like painting affected me emotionally. 
I'm going to go fir a walk later. 
reg work - I'm nit giving myself time. I need to sort myself out first. 
actually on the weekend I saw a friend who manages the register girls at my local IGA supermarket. I mentioned I've got no job and she suggested to come in and see her snd she could possibly give me a job.  
do you know I'm thinking that might be perfect. Close to home I know a lot of the girls znd I go in fo my job snd go home. And I'll see most of the pharmacy customers. 
im seriously thinking of doing that. 
I think I'm feeling a bit better. I'm waiting to see the social worker. 
good class after lunch today with a good counsellor. 
I got a phone call before from local public hospital about doing ACT therapy. Two hours a week for 8 weeks. Looking forward to that. 
overall I'm plodding along. Still having my emotional days. 
i

hope you are ok. I often think of you. 
hi 👋 @CheerBear @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Molliex @Angels333 abd ithers following 

BB❤️❤️❤️

Hey @BlueBay

Wow. That sounds like a great opportunity to work atthe iga. You sound genuinely positive about it.

I am happy you are also getting the help you need in this hospital. That's great news too 🙂

Sometimes these things have a way of creeping up on us though. Like our ability to do something we thought we could do - drawing for example.

Take it as it is I guess hey.

I am on lunch at my internship. So far an interesting day.

I felt a bit depressed before so took the chance to come outside for something to eat.

Hey @BlueBay 

It was lovely reading your post.  You sound a little chirpier.   Art therapy can be cathartic bringing out emotions.   

I have been swimming today, I  saw my psychologist and my head was in a fuzz, then I  went for a swim and felt so much better.

Much love Angels333 xxx

hello and hugs my sister @BlueBay 

no work for us today , wow soo much rain Heart

Thinking about you @BlueBay  🧡💛💚💙💜

That sounds really positive @BlueBay . I am really proud of you and your efforts xx

Hi @BlueBay 

I hope your interview with the social worker went well and also it sounds are there are job opportunities around - remember - we can't see the future and never know what will happen that will be a good thing

Don't worry about not being able to draw - I can't - and I can't wrap presents either - it's a family joke by now - we all have things we can't do for lack of skills - 

All you have to do right now is give yourself time - we spend time in a psyche hospital because we are feeling so vulnerable - and scared - and we are emotionally wrecked - you are in the right place at the right time - all you need to do is to be - and breathe

But it's not easy - I know from my own past

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance