Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@Shaz51 @saturnzoon @Owlunar @Razzle @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Flying_Hams  and others I forgot to tag

I’m struggling today with my thoughts. 

Im clearly not happy with myself 

I’m laying in bed and have zero motivation to get up and do stuff 

I’m angry at myself for not achieving things in my life 

I’m not happy 

Its hard to deal with life 

I don’t even know why I try 

i should go 

I am feeling very sad 

I think last nights discussion (self esteem) brought up some things that I hate about myself 

Hey @BlueBay

Take care today. Sorry to hear you are in a struggling space atm.

Thinking of you my friend 🙂

Perhaps take small steps to get out of bed @BlueBay

Some days it’s feels like I’m in a big dream and it’s nit really me in this negative space @Flying_Hams 

I need to shower and go down the street to buy dinner. My daughter is getting baby A dressed. So I should just get up. 

My body is so tired. Ok small steps.  

small steps my sister @BlueBay 

get some sunshine and a nice morning with your daughter and A xxx

Hi @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @Gazza75  

went with my daughter to a children’s play centre. Little A had fun while we had a ciffee. Home now little A has gone to bed for her morning nap. 

Im back in bed. Feeling very flat. I just can’t be bothered.

take it easy my sister @BlueBay 

we got the car in to be serviced

so we walked to my mum`s to clean

and then walked  to the hospital for a blood test

had morning tea with mum

and then we walked home

so doing nothing now , maybe later xxx

Hi @saturnzoon  I just saw your post from yesterday.  I'm not usually around much tues or wed coz of life comittments.  Not crash hot myself this afternoon but wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and sending warm wishes.  It's great to see the support you have here.

@BlueBay  sending warm wishes to you too.  Hope things improved a bit for you after your rest this morning.

Hi to everyone else here - too many pages for me to catch up on individual posts sorry.  Hope today has been one of the better ones for all here.

Hi @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @Owlunar @Former-Member @Razzle @Gazza75  and ithers 

I ended up seeing my doctor this afternoon. I was having sharp upper stomach pains and very fatigued. 

He checked me out snd said it’s my hiatus hernia. He prescribed me a stronger med fir the night. 

He then says that losing weight will help dramatically. He was also worried as my cholesterol was 7. I then told him about my excessive emotional eating. He turns around and says “well just don’t have junk food around”. Eat more fruit. I told him I can’t as I’m fructose intolerant. 

He said hi fir a walk meditate or read a book snd tbe eating won’t happen. 

Wtf!!!  I was angry when I left. I thought he has no idea how damn hard it is to not excessively eat st times. 

I simetimes think that doctors brush things off too quickly. 

I’m glad I’ve got a great dietitian. 

@Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @Gazza75 @Ali11  @Owlunar  and others 

Why is it that everytime I do something it’s wrong. Now even cooking I get it wrong. I was frying some chicken and also cauliflower rice. Hubby washed dishes and stove. While doing the stove he cracks it because there was bits of food. And then we’re not careful when cooking.  

Wtf - he just went on and on. 

Well next time he can cook and clean. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance