Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@BlueBay that is disappointing re mum not coming for lunch. Don’t let it get to you. Enjoy day out with hubby. Have a good weekend.

Aw @BlueBay 

Your mother wants to wait until the weather gets warmer - sheesh - we are only half way through June - that's pathetic and cruel - 

I understand - I had the same crap from my mother - it hurts so much- being rejected is horrible - 

When I moved to this unit I invited my parents for afternoon tea and it was too hot - I never asked them again - and that's what I suggest - don't ask them again and save yourself the rejection

Go out tomorrow and enjoy the time with your husband - make the most of what you have - allow the bad feelings for a short time and then shower and wash your mother right out of your hair - you don't need to have that in your life

It's really painful - I know - but that's her and you can't change that - you can choose what you want to do tomorrow

All the best with that

Dec

My sister @BlueBay  Heart

You are doing a lot bettereven though you can  not see it , sometimes we are too close to see the changes xoxo

It's really painful - I know - but that's her and you can't change that - you can choose what you want to do tomorrow-- I agree with @Owlunar xoxo

I have been rejected soo much in my life that is has taken a long time to accept this that you can`t change your mum like I could never change my father

Sending love @BlueBay, hope tomorrow is a much better day Heart 

Hi everyone @Ali11 @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Meowmy @Battlemouse71 @Former-Member  @Razzle  @Zoe7  and others following 

yesterday hubby and I decided to go out for a coffee then a long walk at a national park. After our long walk we drive to a strawberry farm and bought some. Then went home our dinner on slow cooker and then went to a park and beach to play with A. 

Our son came down and had dinner. Both boys are going to Bali in a few weeks with a few other mates. 

Tiday I worked my long shift and my back is so sore. I’m struggling tonight. Just a few extra hours on a concrete floor makes a huge difference on my back. 

Tomorrow we have a funeral to go to. The man that passed away was a very close family friend. He was my sisters ex- father in law. 

@Owlunar  You know you’re right, I never thought that I use the forum as my daily diary. 

It really helps me get the words out of my head. 

Anyway I should go. 

Need to take something for my back. 

BB ❤️❤️❤️

sound like a good  day yesterday my sister @BlueBay Heart

sorry to hear your back is sore tonight after today , a nice warm bath in epsoms salts is good for muscles xxx

and a good night sleep

@BlueBay Good stuff, nice day with hubby and little A. Hope your back get better. Well done for completing long shift at work. Have good night.

Yesterday sounds lovely @BlueBay Smiley Happy How are the strawberries? Hope your back is feeling better, do you have vibram sole shoes? Those are supposed to be good if you work on concrete floors.

Strawberries are so sweet snd delicious @Ali11   Have never heard vibram sole shoes. Will look into it. My back is still sore. 

Yes @BlueBay 

This is a journal and your entry today was excellent - you have recorded the great outing you had and the time you spent with yous husband and A - and bought strawberries - I know the strawberries down where you are taste wonderful - really great

I sympathize with your about your back and the concrete floor - that's a toughie - ouch - I can feel it - my unit has a concrete floor - carpet sure but the concrete floor hurts you back

Tomorrow the funeral will be hard because you are a sensitive person - you will be okay though - these days funerals tend to be a celebration of life and give us time to reflect on the life of the person who has gone and be together to pay your respects - you might cry but that's a good time to release tears and I know what your father and my mother did/said about crying at funerals but they were wrong - I am saying you can cry and that's okay 

Have you got a wheat pack or hot water bottle for your back - I find heat the best thing for my back pain - I hope you can sleep and wake rested for a big day tomorrow

Great entry - well done

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance