Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Plus the thought counts more @BlueBay than anything else

Hi everyone 

@Flying_Hams @Molliex @Maggie @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Gazza75 and others following 

feeling a bit over emotional today. Level of anxiety anger frustration is high. 
I emailed my psych and spoke to my dictir this mirning. All I want to do is stsy in bed. But I am going to wirk. I'm also working tomorrow a few hours. This will be good extra money. 
my emotions go so high so quick. And then it takes hours or a day ir two to come back down. 
my psychologist has put my name down to do a course on emotional regularity through local hospital. It starts in feb next year. Only 10 participants so she quickly got in and out my name down. 
I hope you all have a nice day. ❤️❤️

@BlueBay Heart

I agree with @Molliex that you are doing well.  You've been through so much lately. 

The course sounds like a very positive step for you to be taking.  It might be good to get out and do a few hours work as well.  Try and focus on your breathing, long slow deep breaths if you start to feel anxious or agitated.  

Take care and have a good day.

Aw @BlueBay 

You can't see yourself the way we can - you are emotional and your emotions get out of control and you can't help that - that's your BPD - you do manage to control your behaviour much better than you used to so you are learning

And it's natural for you to be super-emotional after what has been happening the last few weeks - you naturally find change hard anyway - most people do - but you are still here and I suggested hospital but you chose to stay at home and work through everyone and kept going to work and once again you are taking on extra hours when you have the chance and all this is very good progress

So try and not take it so hard - you say you don't care about anything but you obviously do and so it seems you are caught in a loop with your thoughts but reality is different

You are so much better than you were when I first met you - and you haven't mentioned running away for a long time - and would it be so bad if you did take some time alone for half a day say? 

Hey @Flying_Hams 

I give my family money too - I think buying someone something personal as a gift is really hard work - when we give someone a gift of any sort it's up to them what they do with it and if they pay some bills or buy something extravagant it's their choice and the cash does the best for what they want.

Take heart BlueBay - you have only one life to live - one story to invent - one future to strive for - and your journey is a tough one - I remember an elderly man encouraging me when my own life was a struggle that I thought could never improve - he said

" It's not the mountain ahead of you that is overwhelming you - it's the stone in your shoe" 

So this is your story - your journey - you do know what you want - you want to find your way out of this and you are doing your best and you have a good team - we can't change the past and we can't see the future - 

It's okay to be angry - that's an expression of how you feel - 

Sending my best thoughts possible

Dec

@BlueBay that's good you got into the regularity course. See? You are being proactive my awesome friend. That's gotta count for something.

Just take it easy at work my friend. We are always behind you

indeed @Owlunar

🙂

my psychologist has put my name down to do a course on emotional regularity through local hospital. It starts in feb next year. Only 10 participants so she quickly got in and out my name down.--- that sounds soo good my sister @BlueBay Heart

Thinking of you lots xoxo

Hi my friends 

@Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @Owlunar @Gazza75 @Molliex @Maggie and others following 

just come home from Melbourne to see the wiggles with my daughter and A. 
A loved it. We had really good tickets 5th. From the front stage. My daughter dressed A like Emma. She looked so cute. 
It's  so tiring driving to the city. Over an hour. And it's so damn busy. I would hate to live in inner city. Can't handle all the crowds. 
but then again we get the huge crowds over Xmas. It's shocking. Getting wirse every year. 
Ive been really exhausted lately the past month or so. I need to nap during the day and then I'm in bed by 9pm. I don't know what's wrong. And I wake up in the morning tired I think I'll tell my doctor on Tuesday. 
off to work tomorrow. Anxiety set in now. 

I'm taking my daughter to The Wiggles show in a couple of weeks. I'm glad your A enjoyed it @BlueBay 💜

How lovely @BlueBay  xxc

Relax now my sister 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance