Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @Re: not feeling good

You don't sound at all well @BlueBay 

What has happened or what is going on that is making things so bad for you atm?

You have had a lot on your plate lately - I remember you were supposed to have breaks in hospital by this time and you have chosen not to although things have been very tough.

That's okay - that's what you chose to do and there is nothing wrong with that. What I am thinking of though is how tired you must be - things are so stressful for you.

But there is only one thing you absolutely have to do right now and that's breathe - so please breathe. Let the rest of the household run itself. There are 4 adults there to do that - go and stay alone if that's what you want to do

Otherwise I really think it's time to ring Life Line or get onto the CAT - I can tell you reallty need the forum help but we can only do so much when you are feeling so bad

Dec

Hi @BlueBay 

I am really hoping you found a safe place last night and got some good sleep

There are times when we all need to keep to ourselves to be okay - I know I do - I am hoping this is the case with you and that although you may be feeling really unhappy and anxious you are safe

Thinking of you heaps

Dec

I know this place - it is a great place to beI know this place - it is a great place to be

Hi @Owlunar 

@whenever I read tiur posts I cry. Because I know you care about me. I just wish I could care about me.
rhst picture is beautiful.

my head is everywhere today

it's all tangled up

messed up 😢😢

@Shaz51 @Gazza75 @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @Maggie 

and others I've forgotten  

Have a good day @BlueBay 🙂 Heart

@BlueBay  26081BA8-4FFA-44D8-A302-BB9C9C7E3203.jpeg

Hi @BlueBay 
It sounds like you had a difficult appointment with your psychologist. I'm going to send you a quick email about your recent post. In the meantime, I wonder how you can get some of that anger out in a safe way?

Remember that the following services are always available:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

If in immediate danger: 000

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @BlueBay  ... just wanted you to know that I am listening.  In fact I had just finished posting in reply to your post a little while ago, and it got gobbled up by the system.  I think because your post was subsequently taken down, my response got swallowed up with it.  Anyway I wanted you to know I am here and I am hoping you're okay.  Please dont do anything rash.  

Image result for stay calm and breathe

Thanks @Maggie for lovely flowers. I'm so angry.

hubby is annoying me

I'm angry angry and angry

psychologist appt - emotional and angry

I'm angry to the point of wanting to sh

@Gazza75 @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Former-Member

@Flying_Hams

I'm ok @Former-Member 😢 pls don't worry 

I'm very quiet at home having eggs for dinner. 
have to pack fir our holiday leaving Sunday. 

@Former-Member @Maggie @Gazza75 @Owlunar @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 and others 
Forgot to mention I saw my dictir agsin this mirning. I have been feeling shaky and he said my blood pressure was high but he thinks it's all stress related. I told him I feel thst my mind is all tangled up and it's too much. I told him that I wanted to end my life the other day. We spoke about it and he reassured me that he is here to help me. He also mentioned that he isn't ignoring my physical ailments. 
we spoke about the forum snd my addiction to it. He asked what benefit do I get and I started  to cry and told him the forum is the only place that I can be me and talk openly znd honestly to others. I told him I can't stop for a break as I end up coming back on after a day or two. He said he'll help but it will take time.
I don't know what to do. 
I feel lately I've been totally consumed 24/7 with so much - finances, hubby, dsughter, mother in law, my mum, uncertainty with my job, and then my mental health. It consumes me daily. 
my psychologist agreed today that my problem is an addiction. It's a habit that needs breaking. 
gosh right now I could punch something.  My emotion of anger is screaming!!!!!! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance