Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @Re: not feeling good

Heyyyy @BlueBay
How good is that?
Some good news is always nice my awesome friend 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

@BlueBay  More good news! Really pleased for your daughter about getting a rental. And congrats to your son re graduation. Pleased elder son could be there in your absence. Isnt live streaming a fantastic innovation? It must have been almost as though you were there in person too. Gee .. so many changes afoot.  And with your granddaughter A only going to be 20mins away, you'll be able to visit regularly. I can see that all these upcoming changes are positives for both you, and your other family members. Things are finally looking up for you @BlueBay . Very pleasing.

Sherry 😀💕

Hi my beautiful friends 
 I had some photo on here but had to delete. I wanted to show you all how nice it's here. 
We've been doing walking, eating, swimming, reading and most importantly relaxing. 

weather is a magical 24 but warm. 
reading a book when my mind lets me. It hard because I start thinking of other things. hope everyone doing ok. Thinking of you all ❤️❤️❤️
@Former-Member @Flying_Hams @Maggie @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Gazza75  and others

Is this Noosa @BlueBay

No @Flying_Hams  it's not far from Noosa. Not allowed to say exactly where. Would love to as it's so beautiful. 

this is our 3rd time here. I want to bring my granddaughter next year. She would love it. 

Hope you're having a good day. Xxx

Ah yes. Damn good place @BlueBay
We have stayed at mooloolaba before. Many times. It's really a neat little slice of paradise I think. Everything is close. And it's also just very laid back

@BlueBay  It sounds lovely. Relax all you can, the rat race will come quick enough.

Whats that old saying.’ Eat, sleep and be merry.’ Maybe not too merry.😁😁😁🥂🥂

Ohhh how lovely my sister @BlueBay  xxxx 

All good @BlueBay
I have an inkling anyway haha 😉

It sounds like you are having a really great holiday @BlueBay  - and time does go fast when we are away - but you still have a few days left to enjoy yourselves up on the Sunshine Coast

I'm really glad to hear that your D has found another place to live - yes  they do have to spend their time together to get themselves together - you will miss little A - she has been with you for a long time and what a blessing to have the memories

Your D can learn now - to run her own home and that will be good for her - also - you know that if she wants to come back in the future that it is something to consider more carefully - yes - I know - adult children need to know boundaries as much as 2 year olds - different issues, different boundaries - but you need your own space and you know it even better now

Nothing is a waste of anything if we learn from it

All the best - have a good time for the next few days and safe trip home

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance