Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Hopenfaith
New Contributor

new here.

Hi all.i am new and wanted to share. How do you deal with or cope when one of your siblings who is married to a narcissist. My sibling has not be in touch due to his wife who currently is pregnant as well. I have had a list of negative projections sent to me about why I am so bad. Basically a character assassination. They have been married less than 4mths and in that time I have only seen them maybe 3 times and I have had complaints. Just seems impossible to reason with her or him as they seem to have a highly dysfunctional relationship and expecting their first child.Smiley Sad

1 REPLY 1
Lauz
Senior Contributor

Re: new here.

Hi @Hopenfaith,

Welcome to the forums! Apologies that a response has not come up sooner. It is so great that you have reached our here. It's not always each to get into a new space like an online community and share your story so thank you for your vulnerability. 

This sounds like an upsetting situation - have you been able to speak to your sibling alone to possibly explain how you are feeling and try to reconnect a bit? Or is that not very welcomed at the moment? Is there anymore family that could perhaps help to get reconnected a bit more?

Keep reaching out - more peers will come through soon to offer more support too!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance