Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

janM
Contributor

just an intro...

hi all...

glad to meet u all & be a fellow pioneer on this forum...

i believe i was born with depressive anxiety as my mother & others on her side also live(d) with this disorder...

i'm also just realising that there was probably asperger's on my dad's side & this has filtered thru to other members of my family, too...

anyway, just a short snapshot of me @ this stage as i don't want to blab everything on our first 'date' Woman Wink

9 REPLIES 9

Re: just an intro...

Hi Jan, thanks for posting, it's hard to know what to say in starting owe's own post, so i'vejust been replying.
🙂

h'lo kate...replyn's good too...somethn'll tickle ur fancy eventually, so just blurt it all out when it does...afterall, that's what we're here for...^_^

Hi janM. You made me smile with the "first date" comment. It certainly is a bit like at first for sure. What do I disclose, when do I start to open up. I like your font and color choice (that's like choosing what clothes to wear on a first date hehehehehe).

I am looking forward to reading more of your adventures with mental health.

Harry

Snakey! Hi JanM, I like your avatar. That's a green tree python, isn't he?

Nice to meet you, thank you for sharing a bit of background on your history. Cat Happy

sure is, che, it's a beautiful specimen, eh?!...i grew up with a herpetologist bro & fell in luv w the world of reptiles...

thnx, moon, same to u...i bet we all have 'interesting' histories to share...btw, i luv yaffees, too...

thnx harry, that's my bro's & nephew's name, too, my nephew is harold david III...i, too, look fwd to reading our 'interesting' histories...

Hey, everyone!

I know it's been quite a while since you last posted. However, coming past, I really wanted to check in to see how you are all going.

@janM @Moon @chemonro @Harry @Kate 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance