Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

back at forums ,feeling calm, Hi friends

Hi Forum Friends after a few days break Im feeling calmer in fact the last few days in a row Ive been feeling calm ,relaxed,not nessaseralily happy but just content which is nice ,Im quite content that things are quiet,after talking with one family member,I went to see another family member to just talk about emotions ect,Ive also been prioritising self care,Im quite relaxed now that things are quiet,went to the shops yesterday to decorate my room,bought a few homewares,took myself out for lunch,listening to and singing along to music in the car,today is midweek Pyjama dayHeart,finding distractions from emotions in the small things and Im showing detail to small tasks in particular at the moment after all there are some things you just need to keep to yourself.just did some online shopping for groceries,Im glad that my rooms a bit more decorated,have a good day everyoneHeart

2 REPLIES 2

Re: back at forums ,feeling calm, Hi friends

nice to see you back @LostAngel Heart

Re: back at forums ,feeling calm, Hi friends

thanks @outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance