Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Jamc
Senior Contributor

Why

I know i keep going on about gym and feling tired but as this is my only outlet besides Doctor & Psycholigist and live by myself and pretty mch isolate mysef i thank everyone who has backed me

5 REPLIES 5
NikNik
Senior Contributor

Re: Why

Hi @Jamc

You're more than welcome!

One tip I would give is to keep common topics (ie: the gym, not sleeping well) in one discussion thread, rather than starting new ones each time - if that makes sense?

That way people can look back on your discussion and get some context.

Hope that helps 🙂

I think I have responded to you about my gym experiences. What are you other interests @Jamc

Jamc
Senior Contributor

Photography& Nature love going for walks etc in forests

I like bushwalking and forests too and dont get to them enough.

I stopped going to the gym partly because I had done it for many years and passed my membership on to my son and aim to be more organic in my exercise.  But it was crucial during the time that I did it.

I am glad to hear that Melbourne has had a good showing with the climate march this evening. 30-60,000!

@Jamc I have been reading your journey and only occasionally responding. You seem to be doing so well with the gym and personal trainer, and with your friend who encourages you. Do you get out walking in nature much? I am so lucky in living close to the beach. I have walked up and down it so many times over this year, it's my favorite thing to do outside of a fair bit of isolating in my flat (but that's changing too). Do you take photographs at the moment? I've been interested in photography and media but am taking time out from projects like that at the moment. Might get back into some more creative expression next year, kind of like a new year resolution.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance