Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: What 2020 was and what I want from 2021

Thanks @Schitzo
I agree. Its just a matter of finding out what to study really.

Haha i wish tabs @TAB
I think the mods would have stiff competition from the forumites like us.

Hey @MDT ,

It's great you can reflect on things and see the gains you have made. It's not easy, but is a journey we all have to face.

Reflecting on this year, I believe it's been a year of new learning, growth and 'doing things differently'. As far as i'm concerned, necessity is the mother of invention. If it wasn't for covid, I doubt Telehealth would be embraced as easily. Now, esp those in rural areas have better access to medical services. 

So despite this being a challenging year, I've seen many benefits come out of it.

BPDSurvivor

Silver linings aye @BPDSurvivor

🙂

Well my day has been somewhat pulled apart. Its cold and wet so driving g rnage has to wait til tomorrow or Thursday.

And my plan that I made last night to visit my grandparents and cook them a meal and stay over tomorrow night has gone to hell. All because of my nan being indecisive because she puts up with so much. I am not angry at her or my pop but I am angry at my dad and his siblings because they are managing it badly.

But anyway. Not very happy. I feel like a crap grandson or son

Anyway I had to get thay off my chest

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Jacques @Former-Member @Maggie @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @WIP @Schitzo @Emelia8

Feeling overwhelmed atm.

Watching the news about covid rises in Sydney and I am worried they will do another shut down. But even if they don't people still don't wanna go out anywhere. It makes it hard to be social. I am really tired of it and I think from now on I wont watch the news that much anymore. Idk why we can't get the vaccine out here.

Idk what I will do for dinner. I feel like a friend was avoiding me before he left for Melbourne and so I feel like I lost him as a friend.
I feel lost and insecure.

It isn't nice

HM friends do you need @MDT  ? just saying  I have like 3 tops at any one time lol

We need "enough" i would say @TAB
ATM I just dunno who is who in the zoo maybe

okay fair enough @MDT  sorry  Hi @BPDSurvivor @Jacques @DJMasters 

Thats ok tabs @TAB
A bad episode atm
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance