Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: What 2020 was and what I want from 2021

Just went for coffee and was gonna deposit some cash and get a haircut but haircut line out the door and no atm near here does deposits. Only local mall. Both can wait I guess. Lol

Yeah gonna send my cv to recruiter. See what they have on their books. Will polish up my writing.

Got some news this morning about one of my relatives on my mums side. The father walked out to start up with someone else. 18 months ago. His kids won't talk to him. Its been hard on them
People are strange.

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Jacques @Former-Member @Maggie @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @WIP @Schitzo @Emelia8 @Clawde

yes people are strange @MDT 

Yes, people are strange these day @TAB 

Nothing much surprises me these days.

be careful walking around with a wallet full of $$&

hope you get your coffee somewhere else my

@MDT wrote:
Just went for coffee and was gonna deposit some cash and get a haircut but haircut line out the door and no atm near here does deposits. Only local mall. Both can wait I guess. Lol

Yeah gonna send my cv to recruiter. See what they have on their books. Will polish up my writing.

Got some news this morning about one of my relatives on my mums side. The father walked out to start up with his German teacher. 18 months ago. His kids won't talk to him. Its been hard on them
People are strange.

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Jacques @Former-Member @Maggie @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @WIP @Schitzo @Emelia8 @Clawde

friend

Need another now @WIP
Dozing off here lol
Figuring out my next hobby build

hey @TAB and @MDT , the tank is a Merkava 1/72 and so is the shack. cars sound good @MDT , i could not get the paint jobs good enough for my liking.

Nice @Jacques 

Picture 1 of 1 von Hamsolo Tamiya 1/350 $100 @MDT 

WIN_20210115_15_12_18_Pro.jpg

Not bad for a first attempt. Very very fiddly though. Two squares of metal sheets that said I didn't need glue. But I needed it lol. You can see the guns on the bottom are skew-wiff but that's okay.

Boba Fett's Slave 1 - Or was that Hams 1? Hams' 1? Hams Fett? I'm not sure lol

@TAB @Jacques 

Very kool @TAB

Is that the one you have?

prob Hams 1 lol so long as you are happy with it @MDT  I had ones that didnt go quite right, I still liked them though

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance