Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: What 2020 was and what I want from 2021

Thinking of getting vintage audi buildable model from early 1900s. I am not fussed about cars but I like vintage ones @TAB

ok fair enough @Flying_Hams  I used to do army stuff and airforce planes

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Jacques @Former-Member @Maggie @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @WIP @Schitzo @Emelia8 @Clawde

Hey all.

I feel pensive atm so will share some thoughts with you.

Last night on my way to the gym I thought to myself about people who don't have much. It could be physical wealth or not. I mean people who struggle with friends and such. I guess I thought about it because I was at work yesterday and realising that for some people its maybe the only outlet some have. I guess having MH issues means we are sympathetic to these things and its maybe why I do my best not to be ass to people. I think there are people who don't like me because that's life and it happens right ??

Yesterday I spoke to my colleague about her horses. She us my mums age. She has been working there for a while and I felt sorry for her because I thought she was alone in life. But it turns out she isn't, she was married once and has a kid. People change and go through things.

I have made it a goal to try my best.

I have 1 or 2 role models who are a bit older than me who I have as examples in my life i can follow.

I am trying my best to use peoples names when I speak to them.

.. Growing up in Public  .. @Flying_Hams  you'll be okay, try not to stress

Hi @Flying_Hams

What a wonderful attitude to have, you are really growing as a person and I'm so so proud of you.

Welath does take many forms, health, money, love, life, friends. Some people can be wealthy in some ways but not others. 

Life will always throw curve balls at us, but how we improve as people is how we grow wealthy in every aspect of life. 

Indeed it is @Jacques
For now though I will focus on self development. Peace of mind. And making some more cool little models

Aint thay the truth tabs @TAB

take it easy Hams @Flying_Hams 

What models are you working on? I used to work on boats. I loved military models when I could do them. Tanks, Plains, dioramas

@Flying_Hams wrote:
@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Jacques @Former-Member @Maggie @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @WIP @Schitzo @Emelia8 @Clawde

Hey all.

I feel pensive atm so will share some thoughts with you.

Last night on my way to the gym I thought to myself about people who don't have much. It could be physical wealth or not. I mean people who struggle with friends and such. I guess I thought about it because I was at work yesterday and realising that for some people its maybe the only outlet some have. I guess having MH issues means we are sympathetic to these things and its maybe why I do my best not to be ass to people. I think there are people who don't like me because that's life and it happens right ??

Yesterday I spoke to my colleague about her horses. She us my mums age. She has been working there for a while and I felt sorry for her because I thought she was alone in life. But it turns out she isn't, she was married once and has a kid. People change and go through things.

I have made it a goal to try my best.

I have 1 or 2 role models who are a bit older than me who I have as examples in my life i can follow.

I am trying my best to use peoples names when I speak to them.

Thanks for the update Hams @Flying_Hams  Don't worry about people liking you or not, some people don't like themselves. I know I struggle with the same issues, I am learning though. How was the gym? I trained today, it was fun 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance