Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

hello @Former-Member , how was your weekend

we had a big weekend here , with food shopping for us and mum

a wedding to go to yesterday

church and my MIL for the day , took her back home this afternoon

lunch time meeting

my mum not feeling the best today , a bit better tonight

got home late this afternoon and watched shows we tapped

late dinner

2 loads of washing done

me --- amm feeling short tempered , don`t know why and not liking it at all

@Owlunar, @Smc , @Determined , @Former-Member , @Adge , @Appleblossom 

That has been a busy weekend @Shaz51 . 

Mum not feeling so well = 😬.

When we are worried, being angry can be a "go to" emotion,  I don't like being short tempered either and thankfully am over my grumps. Realised the underlying cause was worry about house sale not being unconditional as yet. 

hugs @Former-Member  HeartHeart

off to bed now , got a sore throat and aches tonight soo hoping i am not getting something

hope you have a good night sleep too

Sleep tight Shazzle Dazzle. Hope you are not coming down with anything @Shaz51 

Good morning lovely @Shaz51  and waves to @Former-Member @Owlunar @outlander 

Well Shaz, it sounds like your usual overly busy weekend!  Dont know how you do it to be honest.

I hope the wedding on Saturday was a joyous affair and perhaps providing a bit of light from all the other tasks you attend to.  Short tempered?  Stress will do that, makes you uptight and feeling like a tightly wound spring. Can I gently suggest that you try really hard to allocate a little more time to yourself, at least every other day, and do something relaxing or enjoyable.  Whether that is just giving yourself permission to sleep in, to take time out to sit and enjoy a nice cuppa on your own or with loved ones, or having a nice hot bath or long luxurious shower?  Not good that your Mum was not feeling so well yesterday morning, but encouraging that she was a little better last night.  In general, it sounds like an upwards trend overall?  Did I read somewhere last week (I think) that the services your Mum was receiving at home have now been cancelled?  Why?

Sherry 🌸💕

Hi @Shaz51 

You've had a busy weekend and most of it was good - I have to read back on your posts but I thought I would drop a fast thought before I get on with my day

Some Vit c helps with sore throats etc - possibly because we can suck or chew them - I wish you the best and hope you feel better today

Dec

@Shaz51, big weekend like that, maybe you're more tired than you realise, and that's amplified something in the background? Is hard not being able to pin down why you feel a particular way. Smiley Frustrated

thank you and hugs @Smc , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @outlander 

ohhh mum`s transition  team is finished now , it has been 4 months since mum broke her hip

and also  she has been home for 5 weeks now from hospital for bowel obstructions , soo fingers cross xxxxx

the wedding was lovely but long time inbetween niblings and the main course and i think I may of drank too much while talking and explaining to mr shaz who they all were .

Last night i was sooo tired but had continually leg cramps all night

my legs have ached soo much today from last night

welll @Smc , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @outlander , @Determined , @Ali11 

things seems to be settling down after a big weekend Smiley Happy

at the moment , xx

Good to hear are quietening down @Shaz51 hope it stays that way for you xo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance