Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Pancakes ... yummy. 😀  Enough for one more?  Windy here today, but not too hot. Will be hot here on Tuesday. Will have aircon here too that day. Sounds like a really busy weekend for you and Mr Shaz @Shaz51  ... But a good one. I expect you will both be very tired once your final visitor walks out the door. And a sense of relief that all went well. Having visitors is nice, but stressful. Always good to settle back to normal and have our homes to ourselves once again.

Okay .. Sitting here with fork in hand ... awaiting a couple of pancakes.

Got little Holly here too .. hasnt left my side since I got home yday arvo, after being away for 6 days.

Hi there @Former-Member 

Sherry

got some for you @Former-Member  and Holly xoxo

Hello @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Smc , @Owlunar , @Adge , @Mrsjones , @Determined , @greenpea , @Appleblossom , @eth 

today mr shaz has been full of anxiety all day

Oh @Shaz51 It can be really hard to be around people, when they're really anxious.

The anxiety "spills over", & leaves partners etc feeling anxious too.

I get high anxiety at times - yet I'm so good at containing (or hiding) it, that no one around me knows (usually).

Adge

true @Adge 

I thought mr shaz was ok this morning but just tired from the last busy few days 

but at lunch time

he yawed soo much that I asked hime what was wrong

he told me 3 things that were worrying him , which was good but to encourage a solution was hard

@Former-Member, @Former-Member , @Smc , @Owlunar 

having anearly night here @Adge , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Smc , @Owlunar , @Appleblossom 

hus and hope you all have a good night sleep xxxx

Same here tonight @Shaz51 . Good night all 😴

@Shaz51  That makes it hard on both mr shaz and yourself .... does mr shaz take his medications?

does mr shaz take his medications?, yes he does @greenpea Heart

i think he is ready for holidays from now and forever

@Former-Member, @Adge , @Former-Member , @Smc 

@Adge Just reflecting that you are good at hiding anxiety - do you also have ways to release it or things that calm you back down - esp at Christmas ?? I find myself having more cups of tea and reading my sci fi book more regularly .. these calm me the most 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance