Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

I had a few tears leaving my Mum again., sending you lots of hugs @Former-Member 

how close are you moving near your mum xxxx

I even have tears in my eyes when i have to leave mum and she lives only down the road xx

took mum up to the hospital  for a new dressing on her leg and her leg is now infected , so she is on ab`s

ah ha my day @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope@outlander  was interesting , mr shaz came in with me

and at first i met 2 Diabetes dieticians , they were very happy with all my results and then asked me if i had questions , so i told them and then they went to talk to the endocrinologist

next minute the endocrinologist was there talking to me -- soo the kidney is stable but will need to have my medication adjusted

also having a throat scan

mr shaz has his physio next monday

@Shaz51  Good news re kidney. Did Mr Shaz ask the doc any questions?

Mum+infection = 😔

Early on in potentially new house negotiations for us, if successful we then need to sell our place (can take a while where we live). 

@Shaz51 

Thinking especially of you.

images (390).jpeg

Did Mr Shaz ask the doc any questions? --- no @Former-Member , he thought it was a waste of time

Mum+infection = 😔Smiley Sad on ab`s

Hello @Former-Member , @Janiee , @Jacques , @Former-Member , @outlander , @Adge , @Faith-and-Hope , @Smc , @Owlunar , @Determined 

remember ¬what will happen next ¬ --- mum had a fall and broke her hip , lucky I was with her

she had surgery today and is now recovering in hospital

Oh @Shaz51  I wondered if something had happened. How are you feeling?

very tired , drained emotionally and physically , exhausted

happy, relieved now

just left mum to come home 60 kms away and the nurse rang me , i talked to mum and the nurse sadi see you tomorrow -- but mr shaz said ¬what ¬!!!

what about work

now teary, headachy @Former-Member xx

hi @Shaz51 my beautiful friend, 

sitting with you quietly, please take strength from all of us, i know times are tough, but they will get better @Shaz51 , it can't rain forever, it is a wonderful thing you are doing for your mum, and she is so so lucky to have you as her daughter, i have seen so many elderly who have no one. 

please look after yourself too, take time out to pamper yourself and recharge your batteries, i think i remember a dear friend telling me 😉

Thinking of you ❤ @Shaz51 

hugs  @Jacques , @Former-Member , @Janiee  HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance