Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Hit post too quick @Determined, if she can go it would be good as we all need to feel as though we contribute and good for self esteem.

Have 2 @Former-Member both hand me downs and niether of them work, happy to get a new one but my darling dosent want to spend the money. Stretched my luck with a new auto washer when she was preg, used to use a twin tub to save on water. 

Do that often @Former-Member, thats why i end up with so many edited posts

Thinking the same about doing the job, it will definatly do her good to achieve somthing as one of the things she is down about is lack of achievement. Just worried about how much it will take out of her when already down. Having someone home makes me a little happier, she would usually be alone but has had a falling out with the dog so wont go now when noone home. 

Guess it will be the solar powered dryer then @Determined...
Are there any steps you can take Bro to help keep you steady?

If darling goes cleaning in the morning I am planning to take bub to activities at the church and catch up with our pastor. Hope he wont be too busy, there is someone else from church who is aware who i can possibly call on if necessary. Thats my best option at the moment. 

If she wants to go it might do her good @Determined, sometimes I worry about Mr D, he grumps beforehand but is often glad he has attended.

Thinking about you Bro too...

Thank you for talking, has been a big help,  and the 'kidding around' on hot chock thread. 

Thinking about you and mr Darcy also @Former-Member, know you dont have it easy either. Sometimes hard to understand why our loved ones are afflicted so, it is hard as a carer, how much harder for those suffering 😞

Hello @Shaz51

how do you feel about that Shaz?

that can be very risky

feeling dizzy &flight headed would be side effects best thing that you have sorted dr apptment

Hopefully they will explain must only change medication amts under guidance of doctor to mr shaz

how did you get on with dietician? You did so well with healthy diet

take care & mr shaz

@Determined will send up a few extra prayers for you and your darling as well as the awesome three.

PS found a couple of things about grief in MI for patient and carer, put links on the 'what's new' tab. Not sure if it would interest you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance